• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show for Tomorrow... Cancel or Not?

In summary, the conversation revolves around a show scheduled for tomorrow night, but the host is unsure if they should proceed with it due to potential cancellations from the hurricane. The original poster is seeking advice on whether to reschedule or proceed with the show, and others offer suggestions on how to handle the situation. The host eventually cancels the show and the original poster is encouraged to keep trying to reschedule.
TheFreddiesCook
We are expecting some rain from hurricane Earl in the Boston area tomorrow night into Saturday morning... but I don't think it's going to be a great deal according to the weather...

Anyway, I had a show scheduled for tomorrow night and my host told me last night that several people canceled and she thought it may not be a good night to do the show after all. I sent a note asking her to get outside orders from those not coming, etc... She replied and said she only has 2 people that could actually come, plus herself. She did not say yes, let's go ahead or just cancel. I dont' know what to do... Should I tell her let's go for it, or should I suggest we reschedule for next Friday?

Surprised that no one got back to me on this one...

THe show was canceled. Have not been able to get in touch with host about rescheduling.

I just saw this thread. But I have talked to the host to see what she wanted to do. Hope you can get back in touch with her and reschudule

I am a brand new consultant, and I would say never let them cancel even if only three people are coming. You never know how much the three that show up may buy. Plus you can give her a few more days to collect outside orders and viola she has a valid show. Good Luck. Natalie

TheFreddiesCook said:
Surprised that no one got back to me on this one...

THe show was canceled. Have not been able to get in touch with host about rescheduling.

I'm surprised, too! This was the first time I saw the thread, so I apologize. I encourage you to keep trying to contact the host to reschedule. Tell her you don't want her to miss out on the wonderful September Host special, and suggest the next two dates you have open, asking which works best for her.

Sorry you didn't get a quick response from this thread, but it is after all, a holiday weekend, and you had a hurricane back there. Hope you got some good info. I'd go with what the host wanted to do. I've cooked for 3 and 30 it doesn't matter to me. But all my hosts are about 20 minutes from me and you may have to deal with a farther away drive. Lots of little things may help you decide how to handle in the future. Good luck!

1. Should I cancel my show for tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances?

If you are unable to host your show tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances, it is best to communicate with your consultant and see if it is possible to reschedule for a later date. Your consultant will work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.

2. What if I am feeling sick and need to cancel my show for tomorrow?

If you are feeling sick and need to cancel your show for tomorrow, it is important to prioritize your health and well-being. Contact your consultant as soon as possible to reschedule for a later date. Your consultant will understand and work with you to find a new date that works for everyone.

3. Can I cancel my show for tomorrow and still receive my host rewards?

If you have to cancel your show for tomorrow, you may still be eligible for host rewards depending on the circumstances and the policies of your consultant. It is best to communicate with your consultant and see if there are any alternative options available.

4. Will my guests be notified if I cancel my show for tomorrow?

If you are the host of the show, it is your responsibility to notify your guests if you have to cancel. Your consultant may also reach out to your guests to inform them of the cancellation and any potential rescheduling. Communication is key in these situations.

5. Can I cancel my show for tomorrow and still have the option to host in the future?

If you have to cancel your show for tomorrow, it should not impact your ability to host in the future. However, it is important to communicate with your consultant and keep them updated on any changes or potential rescheduling. Your consultant will work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies