• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well, I Have Done 5 Shows This Month (Ss#1) and My Sales Are at

In summary, Danielle is an expert summarizer of content. She has done five shows this month and her sales are at $3288.26. She still has three shows this month and has a very viable potential recruit.
DanielleQ
Well, I have done 5 shows this month (SS#1) and my sales are at $3288.26 and I still have 3 shows this month!!! I also have a very viable potential recruit! YAY!!

My first show was $502 and I was really happy with that..until the next weekend when my 2nd show was $1075! Then I was really, really happy! I also have at least 2 bookings from each show with a bunch more booking leads (you know..."Can you call me next month so we can schedule a show?").

I am so thrilled right now that I cannot even believe it! Thank you so much to everyone here for all your support and advice! I've learned so much and it's only going to get better from here!!!

Go Danielle Go!!!

Wow, you go girl!! Once you submit that $500 show, you will get the April guest special..the microfiber dishcloths! That gets another....woo hoo :D

Totally awesome! Congrats!

That's wonderful!! Keep the momentum going and you'll earn a trip courtesy of Pampered Chef!:D Not to mention the great paychecks!!

Way to go Danielle!!!

Nice job! Keep it up!

GeorgiaPeach said:
Wow, you go girl!! Once you submit that $500 show, you will get the April guest special..the microfiber dishcloths! That gets another....woo hoo :D

That's right! I remembered that Feb is double points, but I guess I forgot about the dishcloths! Right on! That's the first incentive I've earned (not including the SS incentives!)!!!

Congratulations, but can you share how you did so well in your shows? What did you make, did you play games, how many guests? Could really use some help this month. I have had two shows cancel and have not set another date yet. :mad:

Way to go!! I had three cancellations this month. Yikes! So I'm working on making my remaining shows as good as I can. Fortunately I filled one spot and picked up a fundraiser (will probably be small but I'm still hoping!) You're off to a stellar start on the incentive trips!!

Keep doing whatever it is you're doing and ignore all the suggestions youre going to get! ;)

KG you crack me up!!Keep up the great work!! It feels so good!:)

pamperedalf said:
KG you crack me up!!

Keep up the great work!! It feels so good!:)
Why should someone who is averaging over $750 a show want to take advice from someone who is averaging $350 a show? :D

I'm very happy for you Danielle! You are off to a great start!!!!!!

Great job, tell me your secret!!

WOW! Great job - great enthusiasm! Keep it up!

Way to go! Keep it up and START your team now! You will be glad you did!

That is awesome Danielle! Good Job!

I got no secrets!! I didn't play any games, just asked guests to intro themselves, tell me how they know the host, and give me one word that describes them in the kitchen.

I demoed the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza and had the cannoli dip with sweet crispy tortilla chips waiting when guests got there. All I can tell you is that I laughed A LOT and people laughed with me. I was honest about what a crappy cook I've been in the past and about my desire to bring my family to the dining room table every night TOGETHER. I had so much fun and I did a lot of listening to what my guests said and asked.

Wow!!! This is my first month too. My first show is this coming weekend and I am so nervous right now just thinking about it. What's the secret? I want a first month like yours!!

DanielleQ said:
I got no secrets!! I didn't play any games, just asked guests to intro themselves, tell me how they know the host, and give me one word that describes them in the kitchen.

I demoed the Antipasto Vegetable Pizza and had the cannoli dip with sweet crispy tortilla chips waiting when guests got there. All I can tell you is that I laughed A LOT and people laughed with me. I was honest about what a crappy cook I've been in the past and about my desire to bring my family to the dining room table every night TOGETHER. I had so much fun and I did a lot of listening to what my guests said and asked.

See the "secret" is no secret :) Keep it simple, Keep it fun. We can sometimes get so caught up in trying to add alot of "bells and whistles" to our shows. Mixing things up every now and then if fine so that YOU don't begin to look and sound like you are giving them some spiel.

New consultants that are just starting out really need to just focus on the basics. Remember why you love PC and it will show to those around you.

That is so great. Congratulations on a fabulous start!

Great Job!!!

Congrats Danielle! That's fantastic! :D

Congrats, that is great!!

Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

1. How can I increase my sales at my Pampered Chef shows?

There are several ways to increase your sales at Pampered Chef shows. First, make sure you are promoting your shows and inviting guests to attend. Additionally, offer incentives or specials for guests who place larger orders. You can also create a sense of urgency by highlighting limited edition products or emphasizing the benefits of hosting a show. Lastly, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the show to thank them and offer any additional support they may need.

2. What are some effective strategies for booking more Pampered Chef shows?

One effective strategy for booking more shows is to offer incentives to guests who decide to host a show. You can also reach out to your network and offer to do a virtual or in-person cooking demonstration for them with the option to host a show afterwards. Utilizing social media and creating eye-catching graphics can also attract potential hosts. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests and thank them for attending your show, as they may be more likely to host a show in the future.

3. Can you explain how the host rewards program works at Pampered Chef?

The host rewards program at Pampered Chef allows hosts to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from their show. The higher the sales, the more rewards the host can earn. Hosts can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows at their own show. The rewards can be used to purchase any Pampered Chef products of the host's choice.

4. How can I best utilize the Pampered Chef products in my demonstrations to increase sales?

One effective way to utilize Pampered Chef products in your demonstrations is to show the versatility and different uses of each product. This can help guests see the value in the products and be more likely to make a purchase. You can also offer tips and tricks for using the products and provide recipes that feature the products. Lastly, make sure to have a thorough understanding of the products so you can answer any questions guests may have.

5. What is the best way to handle any objections or concerns from guests during my Pampered Chef show?

The best way to handle objections or concerns from guests during your Pampered Chef show is to listen attentively, acknowledge their concerns, and offer a solution. You can also share personal experiences or testimonials from other satisfied customers. If the concern is about the price, emphasize the value and long-term savings of the product. Lastly, be honest and transparent with guests to build trust and address any concerns they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bakewithschaefer
  • CAPCnewbie