• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you hit your first $1,000 show in ages?

In summary, the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to reach a sales goal of $1,000 or more in a single show. To qualify, a consultant must have a show that reaches the sales goal, and they will receive a special reward or bonus from the company. Participating in this promotion can bring benefits such as increased sales and commissions, as well as recognition within the company. There may be restrictions or limitations, and the frequency of the promotion can vary.
susanr613
Gold Member
I am so happy - just closed my first 1k in months! 18 orders including 7 outsiders, a couple close to $200. This is also my first rebook - my friend Jana was one of my charter hosts in November, and rebooked early to get the cookware. :D

I am working on high sales this month - I want to build up enough in the bag points to earn the 10" SS skillet (I have some left over from August). I'm now 25% of the way there with 5 more shows for the month!!

Yippee! :sing:

Way to go Susan. Keep it up you will be able to get 10" SS skillet, you are already doing great. I hope the rest of your shows are $1000 shows as well.

Great job Susan! Keep it up.

way to go. Keep up the good work.

That is awesome, Susan! Go treat yourself!

Yay! I know how it feels to FINALLY have one again. :)

Way to go!! I had my first one in a long time too. Closed out at $1111.12

What is the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion?

The "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to encourage consultants to reach a sales goal of $1,000 or more in a single show. It is a limited time offer and can vary in duration.

How does the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion work?

To qualify for the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion, a consultant must have a show that reaches $1,000 or more in sales. This can be achieved through individual orders or a combination of orders from multiple customers. Once the sales goal is met, the consultant will receive a special reward or bonus from Pampered Chef.

What are the benefits of participating in the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion?

Participating in the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion can bring several benefits to a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only can it help boost sales and increase their commissions, but it can also earn them a special reward or bonus from the company. Additionally, meeting the sales goal can improve the consultant's ranking and recognition within the company.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion?

There may be certain restrictions or limitations for the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion, depending on the specific terms and conditions set by Pampered Chef. For example, there may be a time limit for when the sales goal must be met, or certain product exclusions that do not count towards the $1,000 goal. It is important for consultants to check with their upline or the company for any specific guidelines.

How often does the "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion occur?

The "First $1,000 Show in Ages!" promotion is not a recurring event and can vary in frequency. The company may offer it periodically throughout the year or for a limited time only. Consultants can stay updated on current promotions through the Pampered Chef consultant portal or by checking with their upline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
amysue80
  • susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • grins88