• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you cracked the code to successful show sales?

In summary, the speaker is on their 4th show, with previous shows ranging from $150 to $200 in sales. They are unsure of what products are working and what isn't, but the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake was a hit. The speaker is trying to boost their host's show by rounding up outside orders and has already received a booking from their last show. The speaker advises to focus on creating word pictures to increase sales and not to get discouraged as experience will improve sales. Feedback from guests and finding the right crowd and products are also important factors.
jchesley
I am on my 4th show and each one has been right about $200. My first one barely made it to $150! :eek: My last one I thought went really well, there were 8 guests and everyone was having a good time. In fact it was supposed to get over at 8 and people hung around until 10:30! Everyone ordered something, but it was really random stuff so I can't really figure out what is working and what isn't. I did the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake, which was a hit.

I am more disapointed for my host because she worked so hard for me. I am trying to round up some outside orders to build up her show a little for her before I close it. I did have a booking so I must have done something right.

Jess

Jess,

Sorry your shows aren't turning out with higher averages. I know my first few shows were lower than I wanted too because I was still getting the swing of things. It was hard to remember all of the things I wanted to go over, make the recipe and promote the products. As you get more experience, you'll find more ways to work stories into your presentations. If you can create word pictures to show people how this product is going to make their lives easier in the kitchen rather than worry about the details of the show and the product specs it will increase your sales.

I have been doing this about 18 months and my averages keep going up. In the last few shows I have averaged over $600 shows and am working on improving that total still more.

Don't get discouraged...it only gets better! If people were having fun and you're getting bookings you're obviously doing things right!!

ie: Wow, that's quite a difference in sales from your first show to your most recent one! It sounds like you're doing a great job as a consultant, especially since you were able to get a booking from your last show. The Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake sounds delicious, I can see why it was a hit. As for figuring out what is working and what isn't, have you tried asking your guests for feedback? Maybe send them a quick survey or even just talk to them about what they liked and didn't like. Also, don't be too hard on yourself, sometimes it's just about finding the right crowd and the right products for them. Keep up the good work and I'm sure your host will appreciate your efforts to help boost her show. Good luck with your next show!

Related to Have you cracked the code to successful show sales?

What is the "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion?

The "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants. It rewards consultants who consistently achieve $200 or more in sales per show with exclusive perks and rewards.

How do I become the "Queen of the $200 Show"?

To become the "Queen of the $200 Show", you must consistently achieve $200 or more in sales per show for three consecutive months. Once you have reached this milestone, you will receive the "Queen of the $200 Show" title and all the exclusive rewards that come with it.

What are the benefits of being the "Queen of the $200 Show"?

As the "Queen of the $200 Show", you will receive exclusive perks such as a personalized apron, a special crown pin, and recognition on the company's website. You will also receive a quarterly gift from the company and have the opportunity to attend a special event with other "Queens" from around the country.

Do I have to be an independent consultant to participate in the "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion?

Yes, only independent consultants are eligible to participate in the "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for more information.

How long does the "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion last?

The "Queen of the $200 Show" promotion runs on a quarterly basis, meaning it lasts for three months. Once the three months are over, a new round of the promotion begins and consultants have the opportunity to become the next "Queen of the $200 Show".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth1170
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies