• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Theme Show Have You Had the Most Success With?

In summary, the most popular theme show among customers is the "Ultimate BBQ" theme, while the "Simple Sides" theme show is recommended for first-time hosts. The "Holiday Entertaining" theme show typically has the highest sales and bookings, and all theme shows can be customized to fit specific needs. Additionally, new and seasonal theme shows are released throughout the year.
Katiek77
I have done my first 6 shows and I am ready to offer more recipes and include theme shows. I'd like to know what theme shows and recipes do you have the most success with? Which ones to you get more sales, bookings and attendance? Thanks so much. I really appreciate it a lot! This group is fantastic!:)
Katie

Incredible 30 Minute Chicken & Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites - hands down the very best demo I have. Also the 30 Minute Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad.

Those are the BEST for sales and for bookings!

Thanks so much! I like your idea! Where do I find the recipe for the garlic parmesan bisquit bites?

Does anyone else have ideas? What are the best recipes and theme show ideas for you to get best attendance, sales and bookings? Thanks!
Katie

Power Cooking, focus on getting dinner on the table in 30 min! There are a lot of families out there who don't know how to put dinner on the table at all, let alone in 30 min!!!

I love the "Fajitas and Margaritas"! DCB and QSP, 2 of my favorite products!

Great ideas thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything that goes with wine (seriously!) ;)

i usually don't do theme shows, but i did have success with keep it cool. the pineapple torte was a big hit and the guests made it on their own with very little guideance from me.

1. What is the most popular theme show among customers?

The most popular theme show among customers is the "Ultimate BBQ" theme. This show focuses on grilling and outdoor cooking, which is perfect for the summer months.

2. What theme show do you recommend for a first-time host?

We recommend the "Simple Sides" theme show for first-time hosts. This show is easy to prepare for and appeals to a wide range of customers who are looking for quick and delicious side dishes.

3. Which theme show has the highest sales and bookings?

The "Holiday Entertaining" theme show typically has the highest sales and bookings. This show is especially popular during the holiday season when customers are looking for new recipes and entertaining ideas.

4. Can I customize the theme show to fit my specific needs?

Yes, all of our theme shows can be customized to fit your specific needs and preferences. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a show that will be a success for you and your guests.

5. Do you have any new or seasonal theme shows available?

Yes, we release new and seasonal theme shows throughout the year. Check our website or contact your consultant for the latest updates and options for hosting a fun and unique theme show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Liz Bradshaw