1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Which theme show have you had the most success with?

1. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

I have done my first 6 shows and I am ready to offer more recipes and include theme shows. I'd like to know what theme shows and recipes do you have the most success with? Which ones to you get more sales, bookings and attendance? Thanks so much. I really appreciate it a lot! This group is fantastic!:)
    Katie

Jul 11, 2009
  2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Incredible 30 Minute Chicken & Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites - hands down the very best demo I have. Also the 30 Minute Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad.

Those are the BEST for sales and for bookings!

Jul 11, 2009
  3. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Thanks so much! I like your idea! Where do I find the recipe for the garlic parmesan bisquit bites?

Does anyone else have ideas? What are the best recipes and theme show ideas for you to get best attendance, sales and bookings? Thanks!
    Katie

Jul 12, 2009
  4. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

Power Cooking, focus on getting dinner on the table in 30 min! There are a lot of families out there who don't know how to put dinner on the table at all, let alone in 30 min!!!

Jul 12, 2009
  5. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

I love the "Fajitas and Margaritas"! DCB and QSP, 2 of my favorite products!

6. Katiek77

Katiek77 Member

Great ideas thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 13, 2009
  7. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Anything that goes with wine (seriously!) ;)

Jul 13, 2009
  8. susanr613

susanr613 Senior Member Gold Member

i usually don't do theme shows, but i did have success with keep it cool. the pineapple torte was a big hit and the guests made it on their own with very little guideance from me.

Jul 13, 2009
Have something to add?