• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Show First Weekend in April

In summary, the expert suggests having items such as mini catalogs, host packets, business cards, and Chinese boxes for incentives. They also suggest focusing on the New Spring Line and decorating with purple table cloth, green grass, and green and purple peeps.
Smallkds
I am doing my first Booth Show in early April and need some ideas for themes, cash & carry items, etc. I live in Kentucky and it will be close to the kick-off of Kentucky Derby Season and then...Mother's Day is around the corner from then too.

I never have cash & carry items, but I've heard when they do use them they're usually door prize items or products that aren't too big or expensive.

How do you decorate your table?

I use white table cloths, but if the festival has a theme then my table cloths correspond with it. I always display a PC banner. I don't have one so I borrow it from my Director. I bring all my new consultant kit items and display them and whatever extra items are necessary. I always have a raffle. I think I saw a thread on how to decorate them. There are tons of cool ideas.

Be sure to have plenty of mini catalogs, host packets, business cards etc. I also have the catalog there but each page is in a binder and lamenated.

ted122781 said:
Be sure to have plenty of mini catalogs, host packets, business cards etc. I also have the catalog there but each page is in a binder and lamenated.

Ooooh...now this is an idea I like! I have a craft fair on Saturday, I don't know if I can do it by then, but I'm gonna try! Maybe even just put it in the plastic sleeves. I have TONS of mini catalogs though!

Thanks for the ideas. I am stressing because I have never done one of these before and want to be prepared.

They're lots of fun, and you get good leads from booths.

If there isn't a set theme I would focus on the New Spring Line and decorate with Purple Table cloth...green grass (not alot) and green and purple peeps (just for eye appeal) and do a mini-showcase of what you have for Spring and there are some amazing deals in the outlet on cookbooks and stones you could use as raffle prizes...they were once exspensive item's so if the winner doesn't know they are discounted they will think they won a major prize! Hope this helps!

If you want to have booking incentives they're always cool. I got the idea on here. I now buy those mini Chinese boxes at Michael's and cut out pictures from old catalogs of current products ($10 or less) we still carry, and I glue the pictures on some cardstock and place it in the Chinese boxes. Then I decorate the chinese boxes with whatever theme there is. I did a Home and Garden show so all the boxes had flowers. Then when they book a show they receive whatever is in the box the day of their show. They're always excited to open the box b/c they never know what they're going to get.

1. What is the "Booth Show First Weekend in April" event?

The "Booth Show First Weekend in April" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where our consultants showcase our products and share tips, tricks, and recipes with customers.

2. When and where is the "Booth Show First Weekend in April" event taking place?

The event typically takes place during the first weekend in April, as the name suggests. The exact dates and locations can vary, so be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. How can I attend the "Booth Show First Weekend in April" event?

To attend the event, you can either visit a local booth set up by a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own booth show at your home. Contact your local consultant for more details on how to attend the event.

4. Is there a cost to attend the "Booth Show First Weekend in April" event?

There is no cost to attend the event. However, if you choose to make a purchase at the event, there may be a cost for the products you wish to buy.

5. What can I expect at the "Booth Show First Weekend in April" event?

At the event, you can expect to see and try out some of our top-selling products, learn new cooking techniques, and get recipe ideas. There may also be special promotions and discounts available exclusively at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrodeo
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • Careyann