• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Showcase for Summer Booths

In summary, for a summer booth, it's best to showcase products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining and grilling, such as the Grill Pan, BBQ Tool Set, and Outdoor Serving Set. Offering discounts or promotions is a great way to attract customers, and making the booth visually appealing through bright colors, props, and demonstrations can also help. Other popular products for summer booths include the Smoothie Blender, Ice Cream Maker, and Salad Spinner. Engaging with customers through product demos, samples, and conversations can also lead to more sales and build relationships.
jj16
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas for summer booths. I'm not going to do cash n carry since I'm new and really can't afford it. I was going to do a drawing so I can get leads, etc. Need leads really bad. I was thinking of showcasing Bamboo bowls, collapsible bowls, deep covered baker, trifle bowl, batter bowl, 8" Exec. saute pan along with some of the smaller items such as garlic peeler, slicer, food chopper, mix n chop, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I would display the kit products and then whatever new products for this season you have, and I would bring the DCB with the 29 minutes to dinner (Vol. 2 if you have it). Trifle bowl and Salad Spinner are also nice if you have room. I like to set the tables up in a U shape, so that people have to enter my area and look around instead of just walking past the front of a table.

My friend and I are doing a booth at the end of the month. We're setting up little themed areas, e.g. picnic/outside products, kit/opportunity, baking, SA, and "What's New". We're not sure how it will all fit so we thought we'd just take our products and figure it out during setup. We may not use everything. We also are setting our booth up in a U shape. We'll have a short table in the back with a chair on either side for sitting with a client, and two 6' tables on the sides for display. Our tool turnabout with little stuff will be on the back table so we can keep an eye on it;)!

What are the best products to showcase at summer booths?

For summer booths, it's important to focus on products that are perfect for outdoor entertaining and grilling. Some popular options include our Grill Pan, BBQ Tool Set, and Outdoor Serving Set. These products are not only functional, but also visually appealing and perfect for showcasing in a summer booth.

Can I offer discounts or promotions at my summer booth?

Absolutely! In fact, offering discounts or promotions is a great way to attract customers to your booth. You can offer a special deal on a specific product, a buy-one-get-one offer, or even a discount on the total purchase. Just make sure to communicate the promotion clearly and have any necessary materials or codes ready to use.

How can I make my summer booth visually appealing?

Creating an eye-catching display is key to attracting customers to your summer booth. Consider using bright, summery colors and incorporating elements like fresh flowers and fruits to make your booth feel inviting. You can also use props and demonstrations to showcase the products in action and entice customers to make a purchase.

Are there any specific products that are popular for summer booths?

Aside from the grilling and outdoor entertaining products mentioned earlier, there are a few other products that are popular for summer booths. These include our Smoothie Blender, Ice Cream Maker, and Salad Spinner. These products are not only useful for summer, but also appeal to health-conscious customers.

How can I engage with customers at my summer booth?

Engaging with customers is crucial for making sales and building relationships. One way to do this is by offering product demonstrations and samples. You can also have recipe cards or product information available for customers to take with them. Additionally, don't be afraid to strike up a conversation and get to know your customers. This will help build trust and make them more likely to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tonyphel00
Replies