1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths What To Showcase For Summer Booths

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas for summer booths. I'm not going to do cash n carry since I'm new and really can't afford it. I was going to do a drawing so I can get leads, etc. Need leads really bad. I was thinking of showcasing Bamboo bowls, collapsible bowls, deep covered baker, trifle bowl, batter bowl, 8" Exec. saute pan along with some of the smaller items such as garlic peeler, slicer, food chopper, mix n chop, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Mar 17, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I would display the kit products and then whatever new products for this season you have, and I would bring the DCB with the 29 minutes to dinner (Vol. 2 if you have it). Trifle bowl and Salad Spinner are also nice if you have room. I like to set the tables up in a U shape, so that people have to enter my area and look around instead of just walking past the front of a table.

Mar 17, 2009
  3. jrodeo

jrodeo Member

My friend and I are doing a booth at the end of the month. We're setting up little themed areas, e.g. picnic/outside products, kit/opportunity, baking, SA, and "What's New". We're not sure how it will all fit so we thought we'd just take our products and figure it out during setup. We may not use everything. We also are setting our booth up in a U shape. We'll have a short table in the back with a chair on either side for sitting with a client, and two 6' tables on the sides for display. Our tool turnabout with little stuff will be on the back table so we can keep an eye on it;)!

Mar 17, 2009
Have something to add?