• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Sales: Creative Show Ideas for December

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's struggle to book shows during the holiday season. They ask for suggestions and receive ideas from other consultants, such as hosting a cookie exchange or offering a couples show. One consultant also shares their successful strategy of sending out gift certificates to past hosts to incentivize them to book a show in December or January. The speaker expresses gratitude for the ideas and mentions their plan to host an appreciation show for past hosts.
bodonnell
Everyone that I talk to does not want to book a show. They say it is too close to Christmas and don't think that anyone will purchase anything. I need some ideas. I have not had a single party yet so far this month and nothing on the books for December. Any suggestions appreciated.

Why do they think people won't purchase anything because it's close to Christmas? That's EXACTLY a reason they WILL buy!!!

It's a great time to get together with friends; show off your decorations; don't sell your friends short; PC products make great gifts for teachers, coaches, in-laws, out-laws, etc; suggest a cookie exchange show (see posts on how to do them); offer a couples show- they're planning to get together anyway!

For all my past hosts whose discount has expired this year, I'm sending them a gift certificate for $15-25. The catch is they must have a party sometime in December or January to get $25 and February or March to get $15.

I did this last year and have sustained my business all year on the bookings that resulted from the three parties that were booked as a result of this incentive. I slide it into the 2012 recipe calendar with a "thank you for your business" letter and Kam's Dec/Jan specials sheet. The only person who got a gift certificate last year who will be getting one again this year (and didn't host in the meantime) is someone who once or twice a year places a nice individual order through my website. Anyone else who didn't host, has fallen off of my calendar list. (Except my family they all live out of state and have had their own consultants for quite a while. I tell them I would appreciate it if they think of my when ordering online and from the outlet.)

Attachments

• Past Host Loyalty 3 per page.doc
    184 KB · Views: 490
Thanks Jane! I like this!

Thanks for all of the great ideas! I will definitely try them.

I am going to try this idea for sure. I just re-signed last week and this is just the jump start I may need. Thanks for the idea!

You could always do your own show. An "appreciation" show for all your past hosts and include some small free gifts for those that bring guests.

1. How can I get more people to host Pampered Chef shows?

There are a few ways to get more people to host shows. One option is to reach out to family and friends and ask them if they would be interested in hosting a show. You can also utilize social media to promote your shows and offer incentives for those who host a show. Another option is to attend local events or fairs and set up a booth to showcase Pampered Chef products and offer the opportunity for people to sign up to host a show.

2. What are some creative ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Some creative ideas for hosting a Pampered Chef show include having a themed show, such as a holiday baking show or a summer grilling show. You can also offer a Pampered Chef cooking class where guests can learn how to use the products while enjoying delicious food. Another idea is to have a girls' night in with a Pampered Chef product demonstration.

3. How can I get more bookings at my Pampered Chef shows?

One way to get more bookings at your Pampered Chef shows is to offer incentives for guests who book a show at the event. You can also encourage guests to invite their friends to future shows. Additionally, always make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with guests after the show to see if they are interested in hosting their own show.

4. What are some tips for increasing sales at Pampered Chef shows?

One tip for increasing sales at Pampered Chef shows is to offer exclusive deals or discounts for guests who make a purchase at the event. You can also showcase the versatility of the products by demonstrating different recipes and uses for them. Another tip is to have a variety of products available for guests to try out and handle during the show.

5. How can I make my Pampered Chef shows more fun and engaging for guests?

To make your Pampered Chef shows more fun and engaging, consider incorporating interactive elements such as games or challenges related to the products. You can also provide samples of food made with Pampered Chef products for guests to try. Additionally, make sure to have a friendly and energetic attitude during the show to keep guests interested and entertained.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
Replies