• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Lunchtime Work Express Shows | Cool & Serve Tray Ideas"

In summary, a Work Express Show is a virtual cooking demonstration and sales event offered by Pampered Chef. By hosting a show, you can earn free and discounted products by inviting friends and family to shop from home. Hosting a show is easy, with your consultant handling all ordering and shipping details. Benefits of hosting include trying new products, learning new recipes, and connecting with loved ones virtually. No cooking experience is necessary, as your consultant will guide you through the demonstration. You can also earn rewards for hosting multiple shows, with more information available from your consultant.
fotojunkie
Hello everyone!

Since I'm currently working half days on Friday at my job during the summer, I've decided to do some lunchtime shows at my hosts' work place, to help boost their sales. I definately intend to use the Cool & Serve Tray, but I'm also looking for some recipe ideas. Thanks!

Anything in the DCB
Salads
1 pot meals
Recipes that can made in microwave - using micro or rice cooker or smaller stoneware pieces

30 minute chicken in the DCB
Grilled chicken with Grill Pan and Press served over salad

What is a Work Express Show?

A Work Express Show is a virtual cooking demonstration and sales event that allows you to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef by inviting friends and family to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

How do I host a Work Express Show?

Hosting a Work Express Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time for your virtual event. Your consultant will provide you with a unique link to share with your guests, and then handle all of the ordering and shipping details for you.

What are the benefits of hosting a Work Express Show?

Hosting a Work Express Show not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you and your guests the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and connect with friends and family virtually.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a Work Express Show?

No cooking experience is necessary to host a Work Express Show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the virtual cooking demonstration and answer any questions you or your guests may have.

Can I earn rewards for hosting multiple Work Express Shows?

Yes, you can earn rewards for hosting multiple Work Express Shows. Your consultant can provide you with more information on the rewards program and how you can maximize your rewards by hosting multiple shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wadesgirl