• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showcasing the New Cool & Serve Tray at My May Party - Order Now!

In summary, the Cool & Serve at May Party is a free and fun gathering where you can learn about and try out Pampered Chef's cool and serve products. Featured products include the Chillzanne Collection, Ice Shaver, and Quick-Stir Pitcher, with recipes and tips on how to use them. You can purchase products at the event, with exclusive discounts and offers available. To RSVP, contact your consultant or visit the website. There is no cost to attend, but there may be a cost for purchasing products.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
HI all! I have a party tonight, and of course want to show of my new Cool & Serve Tray!!! I know that the party will not close until after June 1, but since it's a May party will people be able to order the tray?
Thanks!

No, you can't order the Cool & Serve on a May party. BUT you can get great summer bookings by showing it! At my party last night, I got 3 summer bookings after showing them the C & S!

Awesome!!! Just wanted to be sure, didn't want to tell anyone the wrong thing...thanks so much! :)

1. What is the Cool & Serve at May Party event?

The Cool & Serve at May Party event is a fun and interactive gathering where you and your friends can learn about and try out Pampered Chef's line of cool and serve products. It's a great way to kick off the summer season and enjoy refreshing drinks and snacks while learning new ways to entertain and stay cool.

2. What products will be featured at the Cool & Serve at May Party?

At the Cool & Serve at May Party, we will showcase a variety of products designed to keep food and drinks cool, such as our Chillzanne® Collection, Ice Shaver, and Quick-Stir® Pitcher. We will also have a selection of recipes and tips on how to use these products to their fullest potential.

3. Can I purchase products at the Cool & Serve at May Party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the Cool & Serve at May Party. Our consultants will have a selection of products available for you to purchase and take home that day. Plus, there will be exclusive discounts and offers only available at the event.

4. How do I RSVP for the Cool & Serve at May Party?

To RSVP for the Cool & Serve at May Party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find an event near you. You can also host your own Cool & Serve at May Party and earn free products and discounts as a host.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Cool & Serve at May Party?

No, there is no cost to attend the Cool & Serve at May Party. It's a free event for you and your friends to enjoy. However, if you choose to purchase products, there will be a cost for those items. But don't forget, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMoore