• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My Cool & Serve (In Canada)!!!

In summary, the Cool & Serve is a unique kitchen tool that keeps food chilled for up to 4 hours. It is safe to use with all types of food, including hot and cold dishes, and with glass, ceramic, and plastic serving bowls. It is perfect for outdoor events, picnics, and BBQs, and is designed to keep food chilled even in warm weather. The base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and the serving bowl is dishwasher safe. Currently, it is only available in Canada, but there are plans to expand its availability to other countries in the near future.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
I'm in Alberta, and my Cool & Serve tray finally arrived today, just in time for my first June party (next Tuesday)...
I'm so excited about the product, and hope that the guests will be as excited about this as well, and that it will help keep my June busy!
Anyone else in Canada get their tray already?

I did to!! I got mine yesterday!
I am so excited about it! I can't wait to show it off and get some BOOKINGS!!
Good Luck on your Tuesday Show Lorraine!

I received mine on Thursday as well and I will be displaying it at my Fundraiser this afternoon... hoping to get more bookings for June (have shows on 2/7/21 but want more). We are having a heatwave right now of over 25 to 30 degrees weather so I'm talking the cool and serve up as a 'Must have for food safety' product!

What is the Cool & Serve and how does it work?

The Cool & Serve is a unique kitchen tool that keeps food chilled for up to 4 hours. Simply fill the base with ice, place the serving bowl on top, and your food will stay cool and fresh throughout your event.

Is the Cool & Serve safe to use with all types of food?

Yes, the Cool & Serve is safe to use with all types of food, including hot and cold dishes. It is also safe to use with glass, ceramic, and plastic serving bowls.

Can I use the Cool & Serve for outdoor events?

Absolutely! The Cool & Serve is perfect for outdoor events, picnics, and BBQs. It is designed to keep food chilled even in warm weather.

How do I clean the Cool & Serve?

The base of the Cool & Serve can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. The serving bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Is the Cool & Serve only available in Canada?

Currently, the Cool & Serve is only available in Canada, but we are working on expanding its availability to other countries in the near future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76