• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Cool & Serve Tray Featured on Today Show - Perfect for Summer!

In summary, the conversation on the Today Show featured a product called the New Cool & Serve Tray, which was advertised as a great summer product. The group discussed the disappointment of the price discrepancy and the rushed presentation, but overall thought it was great exposure for the product and could potentially bring in more customers and business. They also discussed the idea of creating a sheet or label to advertise the product as "seen on the Today Show." The conversation was a year old and the most recent clip did not feature the Cool & Serve Tray.
lisasfuncooking
I just watch the Today Show on NBC- show the New Cool & Serve Tray
for a great summer product. WooHoo :D

Me too! Glad I saw an email about it last night! I turned it on just in time! Yay!! Hubby says, "Now you can say: "As seen on the Today show!"" Great publicity!

searching for the Today show video...didn't find that, but found this..."cool"

http://www.foodtube.net/video/pampered-chef-video-cool-and

I saw it this morning, was disappointed that they showed the wrong price. They listed it as $2 not $42!!!!!!!! I sure hope some of our customers didn't catch that part!!!! Those that don't have consultants that try to order from PC direct will be disappointed if they think it is only $2. Oh well. We are all human.

It's just too bad the woman who was showing and describing was rushed so the cool and serve didn't get enough quality time but it did get some exposure which is a good thing.

I thought it was great for the limited time. Meredith Viera said it was her favorite!The segment is up on the Today show's site now.

It was a bit rushed and the price discrepancy was too bad. But I thought it was awesome that they featured it as an all time must for mom's, pointed out you could use it in 15 different ways and that Meredith gave it her personal recommendation. Either way, it can only drum up interest and bring more contacts and/or biz our way!

Here's the link:

Today Show Video Player

Does anyone have a quarter size sheet they created for this...saying as seen on today show? Something could either be stapled on the catalog or a label to stick on the catalog?

Ooo... I love the idea of the as seen on Today Show sheet. I think I am going to work on an email now.
:love:

pamperedhicks said:
Ooo... I love the idea of the as seen on Today Show sheet. I think I am going to work on an email now.
:love:

FYI this particular thread is a year old. Today's clip did not feature the CSST.

1. What is the Cool & Serve on TV product?

The Cool & Serve on TV is a revolutionary cooling tray designed to keep hot food fresh and cool for hours. It is perfect for parties, picnics, and other events where you need to keep food at a safe and desirable temperature.

2. How does the Cool & Serve on TV work?

The Cool & Serve on TV uses a unique cooling technology that doesn't require any electricity or refrigeration. The tray is filled with a non-toxic cooling gel that is activated by freezing it for several hours. Once frozen, the tray can keep food cool for up to 8 hours.

3. Is the Cool & Serve on TV easy to clean?

Yes, the Cool & Serve on TV is very easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap after each use. It is also dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning.

4. Can the Cool & Serve on TV be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Cool & Serve on TV can be used for both hot and cold foods. For hot foods, simply place the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes before use to ensure maximum cooling. For cold foods, place the tray in the refrigerator for a few minutes before use.

5. Is the Cool & Serve on TV safe to use with food?

Yes, the Cool & Serve on TV is completely safe to use with food. The cooling gel used in the tray is non-toxic and food safe. It is also BPA-free, ensuring that your food stays fresh and safe to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • cochef