• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Square Tray Question

In summary, the Cool & Serve Square Tray is a versatile serving tray made of durable plastic with a gel-filled interior. It can be used to keep food chilled or warm for extended periods of time and is perfect for a variety of dishes such as appetizers, salads, desserts, casseroles, and more. It can also be used as a trivet or serving platter. The tray is dishwasher safe but should be hand washed with warm soapy water to preserve its durability. It is not recommended for use with raw meat or seafood. The Cool & Serve Square Tray is also great for outdoor events and can keep food at the right temperature even in extreme weather conditions.
byrd1956
Gold Member
So I'm at an event and someone asked me if the insert in the Cool & Serve Square Tray could also go in the dishwasher. I really think I have put mine in the dishwasher, but am having a 'moment'. Can someone help?

dishwasher safe

thank you. I appreciate your help.

What is the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The Cool & Serve Square Tray is a versatile serving tray that can be used to keep food chilled or warm for extended periods of time. It is made of durable plastic and has a unique gel-filled interior that helps maintain the temperature of the food.

How do I use the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

To use the Cool & Serve Square Tray, simply place it in the freezer for a few hours to chill or in the oven for a few minutes to warm up. Once it reaches the desired temperature, you can place your food directly on the tray. It can also be used as a trivet for hot dishes or a serving platter for cold dishes.

What types of food can I use with the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The Cool & Serve Square Tray is perfect for a variety of foods, including cold appetizers, salads, fruits, desserts, and hot dishes like casseroles, quiches, and pizzas. It is not recommended for use with raw meat or seafood.

How do I clean the Cool & Serve Square Tray?

The Cool & Serve Square Tray is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its durability. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the tray. It is also important to let the tray fully dry before storing it.

Can I use the Cool & Serve Square Tray for outdoor parties?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Square Tray is great for outdoor events as it helps keep food at the right temperature, even in hot or cold weather. You can also bring it to picnics, potlucks, and barbecues to keep your dishes fresh and ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies