• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems - Salad Spinner & Cool & Serve Tray

In summary, some common problems with the salad spinner include the spinner not spinning properly, the handle breaking, and the lid not fitting securely. To fix a salad spinner that is not spinning properly, ensure that the lid is securely locked and clean any debris from the mechanism. If the handle breaks, contact customer service for a replacement. If the lid does not fit securely, check for proper alignment and any damage to the lid. The most common issues with the Cool & Serve Tray include the lid not staying in place, the tray not keeping food cold, and the tray cracking or breaking.
meowmix
The Salad Spinner & Cool & Serve tray both say they are dishwasher safe. I had a party tonight thinking nothing of it. My salad spinner is not round anymore because the dishwasher changed the shape of it so its sort of crooked and doesn't work now because the round topper won't fit nicely anymore. Also the cool & serve tray sort of lost some of its shape from the dishwasher, but not that noticeable where it doesn't function. Is there something I am doing wrong?

The cool & serve tray is TOP RACK safe only.When I put these things in my dishwasher, I turn off the heated dry.

It could also be that your water is TOO hot. I hand wash mine (because they take up so much space...I try to save water and load more dishes for my space)....

Thanks for your responses! I am going to start handwashing mine. But I want to be confident in the product I am selling, so I will offer those tips when showing these products.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the dishwasher and your Salad Spinner and Cool & Serve tray. It's important to note that while these products are labeled as dishwasher safe, it's always best to hand wash them to ensure their longevity. Dishwashers can be quite harsh on certain materials and can cause warping or damage. In the future, I would recommend hand washing both of these items to avoid any issues. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your support as a Pampered Chef consultant!

What are the most common problems with the salad spinner?

Some common problems with the salad spinner include the spinner not spinning properly, the handle breaking, and the lid not fitting securely.

How can I fix a salad spinner that is not spinning properly?

If your salad spinner is not spinning properly, make sure that the lid is securely locked in place. You can also try cleaning any debris or build-up from the spinning mechanism. If these steps do not resolve the issue, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

What should I do if the handle of my salad spinner breaks?

If the handle of your salad spinner breaks, please contact our customer service for a replacement handle. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Why is the lid of my salad spinner not fitting securely?

If the lid of your salad spinner is not fitting securely, make sure that the bowl and lid are properly aligned. Also, check for any cracks or damage to the lid that may be causing it to not fit properly. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

What are the most common issues with the Cool & Serve Tray?

Some common issues with the Cool & Serve Tray include the lid not staying in place, the tray not keeping food cold, and the tray cracking or breaking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pchockeymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aried
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies