• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Green Trays Warping?!

In summary, the Cool & Serve Green Trays are prone to warping when exposed to high heat, such as in the dishwasher or oven. They should not be used in the microwave or for hot foods. To prevent warping, the trays should be hand washed and stored flat in a cool, dry place. It is also recommended to use a cloth or paper towel between stacked trays and avoid storing heavy items on top of them.
pchockeymom
I recently noticed that when I freeze my cool & serve green trays one of them warps once it's frozen. Anyone else have this problem? It's flat and fine when room temperature but swells in the middle once it freezes. I'm bumming.

I haven't noticed that, but definitely get a replacement.

I haven't had this problem either, but I agree with the above poster, definitely get a replacement.

Yup, I haven't had that problem!

One of my clear trays warp, so I need to do an adjustment on that. Probably need to put them on the top rack in dishwasher from now on

1. What causes the Cool & Serve Green Trays to warp?

The most common cause of warping in the Cool & Serve Green Trays is exposure to high heat. Placing the tray in the dishwasher or using it in the oven can cause warping. It is important to follow the care instructions provided with the tray to prevent warping.

2. Can the Cool & Serve Green Trays be used in the microwave?

No, the Cool & Serve Green Trays are not suitable for use in the microwave. They are designed to be used for serving and cooling foods, not for cooking or reheating.

3. How can I prevent my Cool & Serve Green Trays from warping?

To prevent warping, it is important to avoid exposing the trays to high heat. This includes not using them in the oven or dishwasher and avoiding placing hot dishes directly on the tray. It is also recommended to hand wash the trays with warm water and mild soap.

4. Can the Cool & Serve Green Trays be used for hot foods?

No, the Cool & Serve Green Trays are not designed to withstand high temperatures and should not be used for hot foods. They are only meant to be used for serving and cooling room temperature or chilled foods.

5. Are there any tips for storing the Cool & Serve Green Trays?

To prevent warping, it is best to store the Cool & Serve Green Trays flat in a cool, dry place. If stacking the trays, be sure to place a cloth or paper towel between each tray to prevent them from sticking together. It is also recommended to avoid storing heavy items on top of the trays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefMoore
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
creativephrog
Replies