• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool and Serve Tray... Seasonal Item?

The cutoff for purchasing the Cool and Serve Tray is October 31, 2010. Sorry, but I don't know the code.
heatherbares
I have someone that is debating between the cool and serve tray and the trifle bowl as a 1/2 price item and wanted to know if the Cool and Serve Tray is a seasonal item or will it be added to future catalogs as part of the "regular" product line.

Does anyone know if the Cool and Serve Tray will be available for awhile?

Unfortunately, we do not yet know. But corporate should be announcing it this week at conference when they give all the discontinued items. The other outdoor stuff is year-around items, so I would expect that they will keep it. But there have been a lot of complaints on here about how easily it breaks ... so you just never know what they might do. ;)

ok, I will let her know. I am closing her party on Wednesday, so maybe we will know something more concrete tomorrow?

Usually conference attendees get a copy of the new catalog the day new products are announced. I'm sure if the C&SST is not in there, someone will mention it.

I can't imagine they would add it to the product line for just three months. My understanding is that it is coming in as a replacement for the retired Chillzanne items.

DebbieJ said:
I can't imagine they would add it to the product line for just three months. My understanding is that it is coming in as a replacement for the retired Chillzanne items.

This is my thought!

Hopefully, you'll see something before your show closes on Wed. ;)I'm thinking since they put "square" in the title, that they plan to announce new shapes in the future. I just hope that the breaking issues that I've seen here on the web board don't end up causing a problem and that we see more versions in the future. :D

I doubt they would offer us consultants an opportunity to order 2292, at 50% off, unless
that wanted us to have it to promote additional sales. I see it as their replacement for
the Chillzanne series which was carried year round, for several years. It would be worth
a call to HO.

I personally don't see it as a seasonal item, as much as they want us to push it to people for outdoor entertaining, we always sold Chilzanne in the winter to people who didn't want to get their table wet at holiday gatherings ....

It is still in the F/W 2010 catalog.

Glad to hear it!

Does anyone know the code for the 50% off? Does it need to be on a supply order or a personal order?

Just ordered mine! So excited, you order as a non-commissioned order under Sample and enter KH15 for 21.00. Can't wait for mine to come!

Does anyone know the cutoff date for purchasing the Cool & Serve Tray for 50% off? I didn't see one in the email, and am wanting to purchase one. TIA!

What is the Cool and Serve Tray?

The Cool and Serve Tray is a seasonal item from Pampered Chef that is designed to keep food cool and fresh during outdoor gatherings or parties. It is a versatile serving tray that can be used for both cold and hot foods.

How does the Cool and Serve Tray work?

The Cool and Serve Tray has a removable gel-filled insert that can be frozen and then placed back into the tray. The gel will keep the tray chilled for hours, keeping your food at a safe temperature. The tray can also be used without the insert for serving hot foods.

What types of foods can I use on the Cool and Serve Tray?

The Cool and Serve Tray is perfect for a variety of foods such as fruits, vegetables, dips, cheeses, and cold cuts. It can also be used for desserts, salads, and even hot dishes like casseroles or BBQ meats.

How do I clean the Cool and Serve Tray?

The Cool and Serve Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove the gel insert and place the tray in the dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water.

Is the Cool and Serve Tray durable?

Yes, the Cool and Serve Tray is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand regular use. The gel insert is also durable and can be reused multiple times. However, it is important to handle the tray with care to avoid any damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies