• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Unique Holiday Show Ideas for December: Chicken Wreaths and More!

In summary, a chicken wreath is a festive dish made with crescent rolls, chicken, cheese, and other fillings. It can be customized to your preferences and takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake. Other unique holiday show ideas include mini cranberry brie bites, candy cane cheesecake, and holiday party punch. Chicken wreaths can also be made ahead of time and reheated for convenience.
heat123
Silver Member
Being December for holidays what are you doing special if anything for this month's shows? I have my 1 and only for Dec. tomorrow and thought to ask what you all are doing different if anything? I plan to make the chicken wreath so far...

TIA!

I'm making Paninis all December long!

I make wreath cookies with the cookie press and let people decorate with the decorator bottles. I was SO worried that the bottles were still going to be unavailable and I was going to be screwed, but it worked out perfectly!

Related to Discover Unique Holiday Show Ideas for December: Chicken Wreaths and More!

1. What is a chicken wreath?

A chicken wreath is a delicious and festive dish made with crescent rolls, chicken, cheese, and other fillings. The crescent rolls are arranged in a wreath shape, with the chicken and other ingredients placed in the center, and then baked to perfection.

2. What other unique holiday show ideas do you have besides chicken wreaths?

In addition to chicken wreaths, our Pampered Chef consultants have come up with creative and delicious holiday show ideas such as mini cranberry brie bites, candy cane cheesecake, holiday party punch, and more. You can find all of these recipes and more in our holiday show catalog.

3. Can I customize the fillings in the chicken wreath to my preferences?

Absolutely! One of the great things about our chicken wreath recipe is that it is versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add different types of cheese, vegetables, or even switch out the chicken for another protein like turkey or ham.

4. How long does it take to make a chicken wreath?

The preparation time for a chicken wreath is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 25 minutes. This may vary depending on your oven and the size of your wreath, but overall it is a quick and easy dish to make for your holiday show.

5. Can I make chicken wreaths ahead of time and reheat them for my holiday show?

Yes, you can make chicken wreaths ahead of time and reheat them before your holiday show. Just make sure to cover them with foil and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until heated through. You can also assemble the wreath ahead of time and bake it right before your show for a fresh and hot dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • bodonnell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies