• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Mystery Host Show: Tips and Menu Ideas for a Memorable Event

In summary, a Holiday Mystery Host Show is a unique way to host a Pampered Chef party during the holiday season. The hostess can earn free products and discounts, while also having a chance to win even more rewards as the "mystery host". Guests can place orders and enter the host's name at checkout, and one host will be randomly selected to receive all the host rewards from the party. This allows the host to earn free and discounted products based on the party's sales and stock up on kitchen essentials for the holiday season. The show typically lasts for a week, but can be extended if needed. Guests from anywhere can participate by placing orders online and entering the host's name at checkout.
lterman
So I'm doing a holiday mystery host show. Was wondering if any veterans out there have any tips and what kind of menu should I have??? I know with the season of the holidays I should have food centered around the holidays but sometimes I like to be different, lol...

lyzette

You must be reading my mind. I was just looking through new posts because I have the same question.

My 2 cents - don't go hog-wild making all kinds of recipes - you'll burn yourself out. Just focus on getting people there, and make one or two easy recipes (in the season's best). Set products out so they showcase gift-giving, and maybe offer free gifts or drawings per hour. Good luck!

1. What is a Holiday Mystery Host Show?

A Holiday Mystery Host Show is a fun and unique way to host a Pampered Chef party during the holiday season. The hostess will receive all the benefits of hosting a party, including free products and discounts, while also having a chance to win even more rewards as the "mystery host".

2. How does the mystery host work?

During the Holiday Mystery Host Show, guests will have the opportunity to place orders and enter their host's name at checkout. At the end of the show, one host will be randomly selected to receive all the host rewards from the party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Holiday Mystery Host Show?

Hosting a Holiday Mystery Host Show not only gives you the chance to win extra rewards, but also allows you to earn free and discounted products based on your party's sales. It's a great way to stock up on kitchen essentials for the holiday season.

4. Can I invite guests who live far away to my Holiday Mystery Host Show?

Yes, you can invite guests from anywhere to your Holiday Mystery Host Show. They can place orders online and enter your name as the host at checkout. This will still count towards your party's sales and increase your chances of being selected as the mystery host.

5. How long does the Holiday Mystery Host Show last?

The Holiday Mystery Host Show typically lasts for a week, giving your guests enough time to place their orders. The winner of the mystery host will be announced shortly after the show ends. However, if you need more time, you can discuss with your Pampered Chef consultant to extend the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • amgreen66