• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales with a Mystery Host Show: Tips from Experienced Hosts

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is an event where guests attend a party and place orders, but instead of a designated host receiving the rewards, the host is randomly selected from the attendees. To promote a Mystery Host Show, create a sense of urgency and exclusivity and offer incentives for guests to bring friends or place orders. The winner for the Mystery Host can be chosen through a variety of methods, as long as it is fair and transparent. To maximize sales, highlight the benefits of being the host, encourage guests to invite friends, and have a variety of products on display with demonstrations. To ensure a successful event, plan ahead, communicate with guests, and follow up afterwards.
tmo2008
I am planning to do a mystery host show this month, since I am having trouble getting bookings, and I need to jump start my sales. I am wondering how long you usually have your mystery host shows last (those of you who have done them)?

Thanks,
Trina

Last edited:
anyone????

We just talked about this the other day and Barb Duke said 2 weeks is optimum. Otherwise the excitement will wear off. And don't let it go till the end of the month. Give yourself enough time to sort the orders and get everything entered in. Good luck!

Thanks for responding! I was thinking to do it for one week...I have a three day weekend and so I have time to be more available to coach...is one week too little? I agree that doing it over the course of a month would be way too long!

Hi Trina,Mystery host shows are a great way to boost your sales and get more bookings. In my experience, I usually have my mystery host shows last for about 2-3 hours. This gives enough time for guests to arrive, mingle, and place their orders. It also allows for some time to play games and do product demonstrations. However, the length of the show ultimately depends on your personal preference and the number of guests you have. I would recommend planning for at least 2 hours and adjusting accordingly based on the size of your group. Good luck with your mystery host show! Best,

1. What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is an event where guests attend a party and place orders, but instead of a designated host receiving the rewards, the host is randomly selected from the attendees. This adds an element of excitement and surprise for both the guests and the host.

2. How do I promote a Mystery Host Show?

Promote your Mystery Host Show by creating a sense of urgency and exclusivity. Use phrases like "limited time offer" and "exclusive opportunity" in your invitations and social media posts. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or place a certain amount of orders.

3. How do I choose a winner for the Mystery Host?

There are a few different ways you can choose a winner for the Mystery Host. You can draw a name out of a hat, use a random number generator, or have guests write their names on a slip of paper and place them in a bowl for a drawing. Whichever method you choose, make sure it is fair and transparent to your guests.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at a Mystery Host Show?

To maximize sales at a Mystery Host Show, make sure to highlight the benefits of being the host, such as earning free products and discounts. Encourage guests to invite friends and offer special incentives for those who bring the most guests. Additionally, have a variety of products on display and offer demonstrations to showcase their usefulness and quality.

5. How do I ensure a successful Mystery Host Show?

To ensure a successful Mystery Host Show, plan ahead and create a detailed timeline for the event. Communicate with your guests beforehand and remind them of the date and time. Have all your materials and products organized and ready to go. Lastly, make sure to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and to provide any information or assistance with their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • alidafrizzell