• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Leap Day Show Ideas for February 29 | Cute and Creative Suggestions

In summary, incorporating a "leap" theme, setting up a display table with products for a "leap year party," creating a recipe box with leap-themed dishes, hosting interactive games and activities, and taking advantage of special promotions and deals can help make a Leap Day show stand out and engaging for guests. Additionally, anyone can host a show on Leap Day, even if they are not a consultant, by reaching out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.
sushimommy
Silver Member
Does anyone have suggestions for a leap day show for Feb 29? Looking for cute ideas and i know they are here! :)

I was just about to post the same question. Did you think of anything?

Hmmm, aren't leap years considered lucky? Maybe something along those lines (it reminds me of St. Patty's Day so that makes me think of Irish food lol) Or like a "Once every 4 years birthday celebration" with a cupcake bar or something. Hmm, maybe we need to watch "Leap Year" for inspiration. Let's see, Presidental Elections and the Olympics are always on leap years....IDK just spit balling

How about a "Sadie Hawkins" show. Let the ladies invite the male chefs to come and sort of do a battle of the sexes with trivia questions throughout the show?

You could have a "29 and Under" or "29 and Holding" party, where you feature some of our popular items that are under $30. Offer Cookie Press/Simple Slicer for $29 as your own special (regularly $29.50), make something in the Small Ridged Baker and 3 1/2" Forged Cutlery Paring Knife, etc. Or think up 29 Time Saving Tips, 29 uses for our Pampered Pantry, etc. Good luck!

1. How can I make my Leap Day show stand out?

One fun idea is to incorporate a "leap" theme into your show, such as offering special discounts for every leap year product sold or hosting a "leap into savings" game for attendees to win prizes.

2. What are some creative ways to showcase products on Leap Day?

You can set up a "leap year party" display table featuring products that are perfect for hosting a party on February 29th. You could also create a "leap day essentials" recipe box filled with recipes and ingredients for leap-themed dishes.

3. How can I make my Leap Day show interactive and engaging for guests?

Consider hosting a "leap year trivia" game where guests can win prizes for answering questions about leap year. You could also have a "leaping for prizes" activity where guests have to jump to reach prizes hanging from the ceiling.

4. Are there any special promotions or deals for Leap Day?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and deals for Leap Day, such as discounts on select products or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I host a Leap Day show even if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef show, even on Leap Day! Simply reach out to a consultant and they can help you plan and host a fun and unique show for your friends and family on February 29th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies