• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Funny Way to Ask for Catalog Shows During Maternity Leave??

In summary, Sheila is thinking of trying to come up with a little flyer that says something about Helping out the Big Lady or the Baby's Mama or something cute...basically that says anyone want to help and have a catalog show while she's out with the baby?? She's due at the end of July and really want to get some catalog shows lined up so she's not low on sales then... Anyone have any ideas?? She's sooo not creative....but TRYING ;)
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was thinking of trying to come up with a little flyer that says something about Helping out the Big Lady or the Baby's Mama or something cute...basically that says anyone want to help and have a catalog show while I'm out with the baby?? I'm due at the end of July and really want to get some catalog shows lined up so I'm not low on sales then... Anyone have any ideas?? I'm sooo not creative....but TRYING ;)

If you use a newsletter, I'd put something there. I'd say something about this new little person needing your attention at home for a few months, but that he/she will sleep and you really want to keep up your business via catalog shows and web orders for a couple of months-- especially since we have so many wonderful products that they will still want to buy. I think I'd offer an extra incentive for anyone who holds a catalog show for you during this time--like $15 free products as a consultant gift from you with a qualifying show.

And maybe also put all the catalog show hosts in a competition where the one w/ the highest total will get an extra special gift (of your choice).

when i was in the final months before giving birth to my 3rd child last year, at my shows when i did my booking slide, i mentioned that i would be going on "maternity leave" and only booking catalog shows during the month of XXX. and i posted something in my newsletter that announced that the stork would be visiting soon and that they could help me & my family out by hosting a catalog show. i ended up having my highest month up until that point during my month off!

Here you go:
Hi ______,I'm not here yet, but I'm sensing that Mommy's trying to do too much right now. She and Daddy are expecting me to arrive around [due date], but I can't read yet and didn't read the baby books ... so I'll let her know when I'm ready to venture out of this warm cozy environment and meet the world. Mommy's hoping to stay home with me for about ___ weeks and not do any Pampered Chef Cooking Shows so that she can have lots of time to cuddle with me. But I heard her tell Daddy that she still wants to meet her goals while she's home taking care of me.I thought I'd send a quick note to ask if you were interested in hosting a Catalog Show for my Mommy? I'm really going to be demanding a lot of her attention and I heard the Dr say that she will need to take it easy for a few weeks after I arrive. By collecting a few orders, you'd be able to earn some items off your Pampered Chef wish list for free and at a discount AND help my Mommy too! If you are interested, you can call her at _______ or e-mail her at ________. I just know her as "Mommy", but you might know her as Heather. ;)Love,
[baby's name]

Sheila..that is so cute.

Thanks Heidi! :D

Omg Sheila that's PERFECT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

You're welcome. ;)

PCCHeather0506 said:
I was thinking of trying to come up with a little flyer that says something about Helping out the Big Lady or the Baby's Mama or something cute...basically that says anyone want to help and have a catalog show while I'm out with the baby?? I'm due at the end of July and really want to get some catalog shows lined up so I'm not low on sales then... Anyone have any ideas?? I'm sooo not creative....but TRYING ;)

Congrats on the new baby! Good luck with your catalog shows. :) I'm planning on a HWC catalog show in May and have one summer party promised, but not dated. I plan on making lots of customer calls while on maternity leave to reconnect and see what my customers are up to and what they are interested in.

I am due at the end of July and am working on a "Tic-Tack-Total Rewards" chart where I give extra incentive for book shows for at least July and August. I am still working on it, but would be happy to share it once I have it put together.

Awesome Sheila....I get to see another creative side to you!

LOL! Welcome to Chef Success girl! Hope your drive to TX today went well. ;)

1. How can I still earn income through Pampered Chef while on maternity leave?

One way to earn income while on maternity leave is by hosting catalog shows. These are virtual parties where you share the Pampered Chef catalog with friends and family, and they can place orders through your personalized link. You'll still earn commission on these orders, even while on leave.

2. Are there any special incentives for hosting catalog shows during maternity leave?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special incentive for hosting catalog shows during maternity leave. For every $200 in sales, you'll receive an extra $20 in credit towards free products. This allows you to stock up on kitchen essentials for your growing family.

3. Do I need to have any experience with Pampered Chef to host a catalog show?

No experience is necessary to host a catalog show. Our team will provide you with all the necessary materials and support to make your show successful. You can also reach out to your consultant for any additional help or tips.

4. How do I get started with hosting catalog shows during maternity leave?

To get started, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting catalog shows during your maternity leave. They will provide you with a personalized link and all the materials you need to get started. You can then share the catalog with friends and family and start earning commission.

5. Can I still receive host rewards for hosting catalog shows during maternity leave?

Yes, you can still receive host rewards for hosting catalog shows during maternity leave. As long as your show reaches a minimum of $200 in sales, you'll receive the host rewards and bonuses. These rewards can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • HealthNut