• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preschool Catalog Show: Invitation and Product Showcase for Teachers

In summary, a parent is preparing for a "show" at their child's preschool, where they will be setting up products and catalogs for parents to purchase. The preschool teacher will be in charge of getting orders and wanted to invite the teachers to attend. The speaker suggests sending a short email to the teachers with the details of the show, including a link to the website or social media page and a promotional code. They also suggest reaching out to small businesses and offering online/catalog orders for teachers who cannot attend in person.
beepampered
My son's preschool teacher is going to have a "show" at school next week. I'll set up a few products (don't know what yet) and a pre-made item and catalogs. She'll be in charge of getting the orders. She wanted to "invite" the teachers to let them what was happening. There are multiple ladies who come in just a few days a week so might be missed.

Anyone have something they've handed out at a business catalog show like this? Suggestions? Thanks....

I would suggest sending out a short email to the teachers with the details of the upcoming show. Include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as a brief description of what will be available. You could also include a link to your website or social media page, so that they can learn more about the products or pre-made item you’ll be offering. You could also include a promotional code (if applicable) for any of the products or items being sold. This way, the teachers can get a better idea of what to expect and have a better chance of attending the show. Good luck!

As a fellow parent, I think it's great that your son's preschool teacher is organizing a "show" at school. It's a great opportunity for parents to support the school and for the teacher to earn some extra income. In terms of products and catalogs, I suggest reaching out to local small businesses or mom-owned businesses to see if they would be interested in participating. They often have unique and high-quality products that would be great for a catalog show. Also, consider reaching out to the teachers who may not be able to attend in person and offer them the option to place orders online or through a catalog. This will ensure that no one is left out and can still support the event. Best of luck with the show!

1. How do I host a Catalog Show?

Hosting a Catalog Show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to request a catalog and order forms. Then, invite your friends and family to browse the catalog and place orders. Your consultant will handle all the details and you'll earn free products and discounts based on the total sales from your show.

2. What is a Catalog Show Invitation?

A Catalog Show Invitation is a personalized invitation that you can send to your friends and family to invite them to shop from the Pampered Chef catalog. It includes your consultant's contact information and any special offers or discounts for your show.

3. Can I customize my Catalog Show Invitations?

Yes, you can customize your Catalog Show Invitations with your name, the date and time of your show, and any special offers or discounts you want to include. Your consultant can help you with the customization process to make your invitations stand out.

4. How do I send out my Catalog Show Invitations?

You can send out your Catalog Show Invitations through various methods such as email, text message, social media, or even hand-delivering them to your friends and family. Your consultant can provide you with digital or physical copies of the invitations for your convenience.

5. Is there a deadline for sending out Catalog Show Invitations?

It is recommended to send out your Catalog Show Invitations at least 2-3 weeks before your show date to give your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. However, your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for sending out your invitations based on your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pinkunicorn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pinkunicorn
  • melissasutkus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • naekelsey