• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning a Special Maternity Leave Show: Get Ideas Here!

In summary, the lady wants to do a show about maternity leave and the new baby. She wants to feature products that can be used for pampering. The show is planned for the end of June, and if the baby is awake, the show will not be able to start.
PCSarahjm
I have a lady that is wanting to book a show during her maternity leave. So she would like to somehow have a PC/come see the new baby theme. I need ideas!!! She still wants to have the basic cooking show with a demo but thought if we mentioned something about the new baby it would draw more to the show.
Please help me. I have the show penciled in for end of June. Thanks Ladies.

Stork the freezer is a good one or Pamper Mom (search for BRU).

You could do little tea cakes with the mini muffin pan or the silicone cupcake pan and lemonade in the quick stir. (Kind of a tea party - old fashioned get together of ladies kind of thing.)

Just saying that the new baby will be there will be enough to draw people! Do they all have kids? You could do a kids in the kitchen theme. How about Pamper Mom Theme. New moms always need pampering and so do the rest of us. You could feature items that can be used for pampering.

I'm doing the same type of show in late summer. The host wants to do a theme on products that are good to use as a mom. I was going to try to involve the guests by maybe not really doing a demo, but while they eat show some products. I'll talk about their usual uses & ask guests how they think new moms could use them.

Can I just say that the only way you will have control of the crowd is if the baby is sleeping! If, when you get there, the baby is awake - don't even bother trying to start the show until everyone has held him/her, and heard every detail of the birth, the trip home, etc.......:D Been There, Done That!

Really, plan whatever kind of show you want - just put a note on the the invitation to come see the new baby! Oh- and even if baby is sleeping, Grandma, and Aunts, won't hear a thing you are saying!:rolleyes: ;)

Is the baby a girl? If so give this new mom a jar of baby food and the pink scraper from HWC packaged really really nice. Talk about the great ways PC products can help new parents. Throw something in about thinking ahead for holidays, birthdays, weddings & babies & make up a gift set ideas handout in all price ranges (i.e For the Baker, Martha Wanna-be Set, Party in a Bowl as featured on Oprah ect). Get people thinking about shopping for more than just themselves and your show average will increase:)

What's a Martha Wannabee set???

Also, The quick stir pitcher is great for mixing formula according to a past host.

Related to Planning a Special Maternity Leave Show: Get Ideas Here!

1. What is a special maternity leave show?

A special maternity leave show is a party or event hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant for a mom-to-be who is going on maternity leave. It is a way to celebrate and support the new mom while also introducing her to the Pampered Chef products and business opportunity.

2. How should I invite guests to a special maternity leave show?

The best way to invite guests to a special maternity leave show is through personal invitations. This can be through email, phone calls, or in-person invitations. You can also create a Facebook event or send out physical invitations if preferred. Make sure to include all the necessary details, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions.

3. What types of products should I showcase at a special maternity leave show?

It's important to focus on products that will be helpful for new moms. Some ideas include time-saving kitchen tools, baby food makers, and meal prep containers. You can also showcase products that will make entertaining and hosting easier for the new mom, such as serving platters and baking dishes.

4. How can I make the special maternity leave show fun and interactive?

One idea is to have a "mommy and me" cooking demo where the new mom can participate with her baby. You can also have a guessing game about baby-related statistics or have guests share their own tips and advice for new moms. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with the event!

5. Can I offer special deals or promotions at a special maternity leave show?

Yes, you can offer special deals or promotions at a special maternity leave show. This could be a discount on certain products, a free gift with purchase, or a raffle for a Pampered Chef product. This can make the event even more exciting for guests and encourage them to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies