• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Contact About a Catalog Show?

In summary, the speaker is seeking advice on how to approach their daughter's teacher about hosting a catalog show with other teachers, and is unsure of how to proceed. They are open to suggestions and willing to offer assistance in planning the show. They also mention the importance of careful wording when inviting someone to host a show. The Pampered Chef consultant offers suggestions and support for planning the show and offers resources for templates and inspiration.
CAPCnewbie
I would really like to ask my daughter's teacher if she'd be willing to do a catalog show for me with all the teachers at the school and her family and friends. I've tried to search the site to see if I can find a sample letter or flyer but cant seem to find anything suitable. Basically I want to ask her first if she'd be willing to do it and then hopefully when she says yes, I can send in all the catalogs and order forms. This may be my first catalog show so I'm not 100% sure how to go about it. Thanks for any tips.

Teachers can be a great source of catalog shows, however, they're also often asked to do this kind of thing. Some are open. Some aren't. Personally, I wouldn't ask outright. I'd make sure she knows you have a PC business. If she starts asking questions, then you can talk to her about hosting.That said, you also want to be careful of your wording. Never ask anyone to host a show for you. Offer to help them get free and discounted products. The wording you choose is huge.This is my free advice, which is worth exactly what you paid for it. ;) I'm sure there will be others with different advice.

You may suggest to her you're willing to help her do a fund raiser for some school-related cause -- or perhaps she can direct you to another teacher that is involved in fund raising needs.

Thankyou Rae, thats very helpful.

Hi there,I'm so excited to hear that you are interested in hosting a catalog show with your daughter's teacher and the rest of the teachers at the school! It's a great way to get everyone together and share the amazing products from Pampered Chef.I have a few suggestions for you as you plan for your first catalog show. First, I would recommend reaching out to your daughter's teacher directly to ask if she would be interested in hosting the show. You could also mention that you would love to include her family and friends as well. Once she confirms her interest, you can send her all the necessary materials, including catalogs and order forms.In terms of a sample letter or flyer, I would be happy to provide you with some templates that you can customize to fit your specific show. You can also check out the resources on our website for more ideas and inspiration.Lastly, don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any further questions or need assistance with planning your show. I'm here to support you every step of the way.Best of luck with your first catalog show, I know it will be a success!Warmly,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I request a catalog for a potential show?

To request a catalog for a potential show, simply reach out to your independent consultant or visit our website and click on the "Request a Catalog" button. Your consultant will be happy to assist you in setting up a catalog show.

2. Can I host a catalog show if I don't live near a consultant?

Absolutely! Our catalog shows can be hosted by anyone, regardless of their location. Your consultant will provide you with a link to an online catalog where your guests can place their orders. You can also earn free products and discounts as a catalog show host.

3. How do I submit my orders from a catalog show?

Once your guests have placed their orders through the online catalog, your consultant will provide you with a link to submit your final order. You can also choose to submit your orders directly to your consultant via email or over the phone.

4. How long does it take to receive my catalog show orders?

The delivery time for your catalog show orders may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Your consultant will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you submit your orders. In general, it takes around 2-3 weeks to receive your orders.

5. Can I earn free products and discounts as a catalog show host?

Yes, hosting a catalog show is a great way to earn free products and discounts! As a host, you can earn 10-15% of your total sales in free products, as well as additional discounts on select products. Your consultant will provide you with more information on the rewards you can earn as a catalog show host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • DebinCincy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies