1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales How to contact about a catalog show?

1. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

I would really like to ask my daughter's teacher if she'd be willing to do a catalog show for me with all the teachers at the school and her family and friends. I've tried to search the site to see if I can find a sample letter or flyer but cant seem to find anything suitable. Basically I want to ask her first if she'd be willing to do it and then hopefully when she says yes, I can send in all the catalogs and order forms. This may be my first catalog show so I'm not 100% sure how to go about it. Thanks for any tips.

Apr 5, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Teachers can be a great source of catalog shows, however, they're also often asked to do this kind of thing. Some are open. Some aren't. Personally, I wouldn't ask outright. I'd make sure she knows you have a PC business. If she starts asking questions, then you can talk to her about hosting.

That said, you also want to be careful of your wording. Never ask anyone to host a show for you. Offer to help them get free and discounted products. The wording you choose is huge.

This is my free advice, which is worth exactly what you paid for it. ;) I'm sure there will be others with different advice.

Apr 6, 2009
  3. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

You may suggest to her you're willing to help her do a fund raiser for some school-related cause -- or perhaps she can direct you to another teacher that is involved in fund raising needs.

Apr 6, 2009
  4. CAPCnewbie

CAPCnewbie Member

Thankyou Rae, thats very helpful.

Apr 6, 2009
Have something to add?