• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Show - Host Info on Catalogs??

In summary, Becky is hosting her first catalog show this month, and she is putting a label on the front and back of the catalog. She is also using clear plastic pocket folders to store the catalog. She is also going to make labels for the stoneware specials.
PamperedSD
I have my first catalog show this month. My SIL & her DH are going to do it together. They have never had a catalog or show for any direct sales company before. I would like to put something on the cover or back of the catalog (like a sticker) saying when the show is over and who to see if they want to place an order and maybe add a sticker on the stoneware pages about the guest special - any suggestions?? I know at my job the PC catalogs gets passed around several times and sometime people forgot who they got it from and are not sure who is hosting the show.

I made up a few flyers about Pampering a Business and my SIL loved the idea - so I’m doing a spin on that. I told her I would make her a desert to take to work to get the word out about PC. I'm doing her a favor since she is doing me a favor by hosting a show for me when I'm brand new. Sorry this is so long - any tips are greatly appreciated!!

I think putting a big label would be a great idea. I also heard an idea on my ED's conference calls this week to include a "Routing Slip" on the catalog. A piece of paper maybe stapled to the catalog that has a list of names the host wants the catalog to for sure go to. You could create a blank template, that she writes the names on. For example, Mary gets the catalog, but doesn't know who's seen it yet and who hasn't, and she doesn't have time to take it back to Susan (host) until later in the day. But with a routing slip, she can look at it, and see that Nancy or Pamela are on the list to see it. So Mary crosses off HER name, and then gives it to Nancy across the hall....and it just keeps going. Eventually, the Host should get it back (put the Host's name on it).She didn't give more details about orders/payment being collected, but maybe someone else can come up with that idea?? Maybe those Memo Routing envelopes you see in offices could be used and attached to the catalog??? I don't know.But yes- the label for sure!

I have found this form on here that I give host to pass along the catalog at work.

Attachments

• Work Cover.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 576
Great form! I also put one catalog in a 1/2" clearview binder in sheet protectors with the monthly special on the front. I put the OOFs in a sheet protector in front of the catalog. I put a sticker on the front that indicates who the Host is that they should talk with and that letter above. That way, if someone is looking at it during lunch, the catalog isn't spilled on... :)

I love this! Thank you - I think I will buy a couple of folders to give to them to go with their catalogs.

PCCHEFJANE - so you have a binder with 4 sheet protectors? One with the cover, catalog, monthly special, and the oof? THANKS. Do you add anything about hosting a show?

We just had a a telephone training where it was suggested to put a label on the front and back of all catalogs. I put one on my hosts catalogs and just wrote " If you can't make it to _________ show place an order on line" with my web site. For a catalog party I put the info on a large label so I know it won't fall off the catalog. The idea of putting the label on the stone ware page is great, I'm gonna steal it:) Thanks!

Thanks for all the help - I'm going to make lables this weekend for my new catalogs for my first catalog show. Hopefully I'll find some bright labels for the stoneware specials.

After reading this thread yesterday I liked the idea of encasing the catalog in sheet protectors, but thought that was a lot of work for catalog shows. So last night when I was buying my daughter supplies for college I found clear plastic pocket folders and picked up a few for catalog shows. The catalog can clearly be seen through the plastic. The pockets have plenty of space for order forms, envelopes to collect money in, recruiting info, etc. I will be making a point of picking up some more to use as host packets too.

BeckyC5830 - are the clear pocket the type that have a string to wrap around 2 buttons to close? They are usually a little bigger than a folder?

PamperedSD said:
BeckyC5830 - are the clear pocket the type that have a string to wrap around 2 buttons to close? They are usually a little bigger than a folder?

No, they were just a plastic clear two pocket folder. Found them in the school supplies section of the store we were at.

Oh - I think I've seen those. THANKS. I'll keep an eye out for them when I go school shopping tomorrow.

1. How do I become a host for a catalog show?

To become a host for a catalog show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will guide you through the process of hosting a successful show.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosts of catalog shows can earn free and discounted products, as well as receive exclusive host rewards. They also have the opportunity to share their love of Pampered Chef products with friends and family.

3. How do I invite guests to my catalog show?

You can invite guests to your catalog show by sharing your personalized catalog link with them, hosting a virtual party on social media, or by handing out physical catalogs to friends and family. Your consultant can also provide you with digital invitations to send out.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but typically it lasts for 1-2 weeks. This gives your guests enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders.

5. Do I have to place a minimum order as a host for a catalog show?

As a host of a catalog show, there is no minimum order requirement. However, the more orders you and your guests place, the more host rewards you can earn. So feel free to share your catalog link with as many people as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey