• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leap Into Savings: Feb 29 Specials & Deals!

In summary, the conversation discussed potential ideas for a special promotion on February 29th, the extra day in the leap year. Suggestions included a special sale featuring the number 29, 29 cent shipping, a draw for a 29-minute dinner cookbook, a booking incentive for March shows, and a discount on items on page 14. The group also proposed making the grand opening on February 29th and having a mystery show with a drawing for hostess freebies. Overall, there were many creative and enticing ideas for taking advantage of the unique date.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Is anyone doing anything special for February 29th. Offering a special sale featuring '29'...maybe 29 cent shipping? do a draw for the 29 min to dinner cookbook for anyone who places an order that day? Any ideas? Maybe some sort of booking incentive for anyone who books a March show on that date? Perhaps someting with one in four....leap year coming once in 4...perhaps a discount on items on page 14. I'm not very creative but I see potential for that date.

It seems like the 29 cent shipping would be a hit! I am new, so I don't really know, but whenever places online have shipping deals, I tend to order! Hope that helps. Also, I am doing my grand opening on the 29th. Saying there is an extra day in the month of Feb this year. Why not spend it doing the things you love, hanging with friends, shopping, and eating. What about making yours a mystery show that night. With a drawing with purchase on who will get the hostess freebies. Might be a great way to get your customers fired up for the spring catalog! Let us know what you decide!

I think those are all great ideas! Offering a special sale featuring "29" is a clever way to tie in the leap year theme. The 29 cent shipping is a great attention grabber and could definitely entice customers to make a purchase. The draw for the 29-minute dinner cookbook is also a fun idea and could incentivize people to place an order on that day. A booking incentive for March shows on February 29th is another great way to take advantage of the unique date. And I love the idea of offering a discount on items on page 14 to tie in with the one in four concept. Overall, I think you have a lot of potential for a successful promotion on February 29th. Good luck!

Related to Leap Into Savings: Feb 29 Specials & Deals!

What is the "Leap Into Savings" promotion?

The "Leap Into Savings" promotion is a special event held by Pampered Chef on February 29th, offering exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

When is the "Leap Into Savings" promotion happening?

The "Leap Into Savings" promotion will only be available on February 29th. Make sure to mark your calendars and don't miss out on these amazing deals!

How can I take advantage of the "Leap Into Savings" promotion?

To take advantage of the "Leap Into Savings" promotion, simply visit our website on February 29th and shop the special deals and discounts available. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for the "Leap Into Savings" promotion?

There are no restrictions or limitations for the "Leap Into Savings" promotion. However, please note that the deals and discounts are only available on February 29th and while supplies last.

Can I combine the "Leap Into Savings" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Leap Into Savings" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only the deals and discounts specifically listed for this event will be available on February 29th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies