• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Bookings with February and March Specials and Creative Strategies!

In summary, the Pampered Chef is promoting National Booking Blitz day by offering prizes to the winners of phone bookings. You can also promote National Cooking Show day by holding a show and inviting your customers to participate.
stefani2
Did anyone else's Director tell them about the Booking Blitz on the 22nd?
Anyone else going to do it???

What are some creative ideas/ways to get bookings for February and March?I would like to share because I know some people are struggling for bookings!

I am going to be SUPER ENTHUSIASTIC about the February Host Special -- it is AMAZING! I am also going to offer 'Sneak Peek' Shows - to try and get Booking Benefits for the current Host. My Theme for the Month is going to be "Power Cooking Shows". (I have the files if anyone else is interested...just email me).

Remember: Book a Show on the 12th of March for PC's Anniversary in Canada! (Your "Show" gets entered into the Draw to win prizes for You, Your Host, and EVERY GUEST).

Any other ideas to share everyone?!

I haven't heard about this, but it could be a Canadian thing. Did you get an email that you could share?

cmdtrgd said:
I haven't heard about this, but it could be a Canadian thing. Did you get an email that you could share?

In the consultant news........

January 22 is National Booking Blitz Day!
Join Consultants across the country as you book new shows for Spring. Be ready to register these bookings by calling or faxing. There will be prizes awarded throught the day! Stay tuned to your e-mail for more details coming in January!

Jenna, I just sent you a PM.

I was very excited when I heard about booking blitz day! If we are consistent with out 3 contacts a day, it should be a breeze to get those shows, right? I do want to think up some creative ideas. Excitement is totally one thing we must absolutely do!! But, with the specials we have going, it shouldn't be too difficult, right? ;)

Geez...can't find it - what page is it on?

Kate- It's in the Canadian newsletter. :)

Anniversary dateThe US Anniversary isn't until October 15th.

Is the US doing any Prizes on that date? Has anyone heard anything yet?!

Probably not, because it's not a "big" anniversary year, it's 28.

Even if it's not a "big" anniversary, you could still promote it, right? It's the 8th anniversary (I believe?) and they are still making it special.

This just in.....On January 22 you will want to get on the phones and book as many Cooking Shows as you can! As soon as you have 4 NEW February or March Show dates we want you to call us with the information (host name and date of Show).

Your Canadian Sales Team will be taking your calls from 10 am ET to 10 pm ET - (905) 475-7658.

Every 12th caller will be a winner of our draws throughout the day. You can call in with 4 new bookings and call in more than once! Join the Booking Blitz you never know what you may win for building your February and March Show schedule!

rennea said:
On January 22 you will want to get on the phones and book as many Cooking Shows as you can! As soon as you have 4 NEW February or March Show dates we want you to call us with the information (host name and date of Show).

Your Canadian Sales Team will be taking your calls from 10 am ET to 10 pm ET - (905) 475-7658.

Every 12th caller will be a winner of our draws throughout the day. You can call in with 4 new bookings and call in more than once! Join the Booking Blitz you never know what you may win for building your February and March Show schedule!
That sounds like so much fun!

ChefBeckyD said:
That sounds like so much fun!

Intresting idea.:chef:

Also in on weekly bites.....All Shows held and submitted in January with 12 buying guests will be entered in a draw at the end of the month. Twelve (12) winning Shows will be randomly selected. The consultants who held and submitted the 12 winning Shows will be awarded their gifts in February. We will publish the winners in Consultant News beginning in March. Winners in January will receive the Deep Covered Baker! This will be an ongoing monthly promotion. Stay tuned to the Hotline to find out what the current Buzzin' with a Dozen gift will be!

and

This year, you'll have the opportunity to support causes that are important to both The Pampered Chef and you. Hold a Show on National Cooking Show day and you, your host and their guests can all get in on the fun!

Be sure to book all $ of your National Cooking Show Days

March 12 - The Pampered Chef Canada Corps. 12th Anniversary
May 7th- Help Whip Cancer
June 5th - National Hunger Awareness Day/ Round Up for the Heart
Oct 15th - The Pampered Chef's 28th Anniversary

Register your National Cooking Show Days, with the Canadian Sales Office. The Pampered Chef will draw 10 Shows for each National Cooking Show Day and the Consultant, Host and Guests from the winning Shows will receive a call from the Sales team during the the specific National Show Day to let them know they are winners. Then they will be sent prizes! Stayed tuned for more details in the February Consultant News.

increasing salesoohhh....
I didn't know the Weekly Bites was here this week!

Rennea, are you going to use these dates for bookings?

1. What is a Booking Blitz on the 22nd?

A Booking Blitz on the 22nd is a special event where Pampered Chef consultants focus on booking as many parties as possible for the upcoming month on a specific date, the 22nd of the month. It's a great way to jumpstart your business and fill your calendar with parties.

2. How does a Booking Blitz work?

During a Booking Blitz, consultants reach out to their network and offer incentives to book parties on the 22nd. This can include discounts, free products, or other special offers. Consultants also use social media and other tools to spread the word and encourage people to book a party on the 22nd.

3. Why is the 22nd chosen for the Booking Blitz?

The 22nd of the month is chosen for the Booking Blitz because it is the perfect time to book parties for the following month. This gives the consultant enough time to plan and prepare for the parties, and also allows the host to invite guests and get RSVPs before the end of the month.

4. What are the benefits of participating in a Booking Blitz?

Participating in a Booking Blitz can bring several benefits to a Pampered Chef consultant. It helps to fill their calendar with parties, which leads to more sales and potential new customers. It also allows consultants to earn rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef for booking parties on the 22nd.

5. How can I get involved in a Booking Blitz on the 22nd?

If you're a Pampered Chef consultant, you can participate in a Booking Blitz by reaching out to your network and offering incentives for parties booked on the 22nd. You can also join or create a team within your area to help spread the word and increase the success of the event. If you're not a consultant, you can attend a party booked on the 22nd or consider hosting a party yourself on that date to support a consultant you know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsCaleb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TinaOuellette
  • SandiLeigh