• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Bookings with this Comprehensive Contact Sheet"

In summary, the expert summarizer says they have a fear of missing a booking and that they are open to others posting their sheet. They also mention that they like the booking report that PP does and that they have a suggestion for improving it.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a fear of missing a booking... and more a fear of missing getting the host the show was booked from her opportunity to buy the host special. It hasn't happended but as I am getting more bookings on my calendar further out in months to come I have been trying different things to keep track and make sure I don't miss anyone. I know there is a booking list in CC but I have not found it complete all the time... which may be something I am doing incorrectly... anyway... I set up a sheet for myself and am posting it just in case anyone else has the same worry. I am TOTALLY open to others posting theirs that may be far easier to use or tally the info in a better way... I am not afraid of my delete key! :)

sigh... I thought I attached it... booking sheetSorry... I forgot to click on upload

Attachments

• PC Blank Booking Contact Sheet.doc
    43 KB · Views: 461
I really like the booking report that PP does.

The one thing I wish it did was list the person it was booked off from instead of just the show #. I guess I'm liking being able to add info for myself on this one but I think I'll keep printing the PP one off to make certain I'm not missing anyone.

quiverfull7 said:
The one thing I wish it did was list the person it was booked off from instead of just the show #. I guess I'm liking being able to add info for myself on this one but I think I'll keep printing the PP one off to make certain I'm not missing anyone.

I totally agree with your wish. I'd like both show # and name of person the show was booked off of.

I would add to your sheet the Original host show date so if the show gets rescheduled you can discuss when they need to host by for the original host to get the benefit. Wow that was a long runon sentence but hopefully you get the jist of it.

Well worth running on about! Great suggestion. I'll add a column!

This has been working for me...I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I came up with this to help me keep things straight. After the show closes, I highlight it. Maybe in the Notes column you could write the name of the previous host. Hope you find something you like!

Attachments

• Host Tracker.doc
    48 KB · Views: 395

Related to Streamline Your Bookings with this Comprehensive Contact Sheet"

1. How do I use the contact sheet to streamline my bookings?

The contact sheet is a comprehensive tool that allows you to keep track of your potential and current bookings in one place. By inputting all of your contact information and booking details, you can easily access and manage your bookings without having to search through different platforms or documents.

2. Can I customize the contact sheet to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the contact sheet is fully customizable to fit your unique business needs. You can add or remove fields, change the layout and format, and even add your own branding to make it more personalized.

3. Is the contact sheet accessible on all devices?

Yes, the contact sheet is designed to be accessible on all devices, including computers, tablets, and smartphones. This allows you to manage your bookings on the go, making it easier to stay organized and in control of your business.

4. How does the contact sheet help with follow-ups and reminders?

The contact sheet has built-in features that allow you to set reminders and follow-up tasks for each booking. You can also track the status of each booking and set alerts for when a follow-up is needed. This ensures that you never miss an important follow-up and keeps your bookings on track.

5. Is the contact sheet easy to use for someone with little technical knowledge?

Yes, the contact sheet is designed to be user-friendly, even for those with little technical knowledge. It has a simple and intuitive interface, making it easy to navigate and input information without any technical expertise. Additionally, our customer support team is always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • Melissa78