• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Contact Management: Tips for Using P3 Effectively

S
sfdavis918
Do you use P3 soley (sp?) for your contact management? I am finding that it is not really doing what I want. It seems like there are too many places for notes and I'm afraid that I am going to miss something important. Also, I would like to keep track of my customer care calls a bit better. I would love a report that told me all the people that I contacted, say, 3 months ago so that I can contact them again now. I think setting up a task for each person would really become too much, and again, there's another place for a note.

So I'm wondering how to use it without it becoming too cumbersome.

Also, if anyone has a better idea for keeping track of such things, can you clue us in to your method?

TIA!

I think...
sfdavis918 said:
Do you use P3 soley (sp?) for your contact management? I am finding that it is not really doing what I want. It seems like there are too many places for notes and I'm afraid that I am going to miss something important. Also, I would like to keep track of my customer care calls a bit better. I would love a report that told me all the people that I contacted, say, 3 months ago so that I can contact them again now. I think setting up a task for each person would really become too much, and again, there's another place for a note.

Also, if anyone has a better idea for keeping track of such things, can you clue us in to your method?

TIA!

U should contact HO about this; pass on the suggestions, they seem to listen to us when making upgrades/changes!!

Good Luck;

Liz

Thanks Liz, I will definitely do that.

How about the program ACT? Does anyone use that? After hearing about it on a training CD I looked into it and it seems like it will do what I need. Anyone have any experience with it?

Problem is a current version of ACT is very expensive - I hae an older version but then I have data in 3 places PWS, P3 and ACT

I actually am willing to put out the cash for ACT. It seems like it will really work well for what I need. Since P3 is not working and a manual system is not working for keeping track of my calls and when to follow up or make next call (like 6 months later or something) I need to do something. I found it on Costco.com for $139.99. Way better than the $199.99 at Staples.

Do you use P3 solely (sp?) for your contact management?

No, P3 is a versatile tool that can be used for various purposes, including contact management. However, it is important to ensure that you are using it effectively for your specific needs.

I am finding that it is not really doing what I want. It seems like there are too many places for notes and I'm afraid that I am going to miss something important.

It is important to customize P3 to fit your specific needs. You can choose to use as many or as few sections for notes as you want. It is also a good idea to regularly review your notes and organize them in a way that makes sense to you.

Also, I would like to keep track of my customer care calls a bit better. I would love a report that told me all the people that I contacted, say, 3 months ago so that I can contact them again now.

P3 has a feature that allows you to schedule tasks and reminders. You can set a reminder for 3 months after your initial contact and use that as a prompt to reach out to those customers again. You can also use the search function to filter your contacts by date of last contact.

I think setting up a task for each person would really become too much, and again, there's another place for a note.

It is important to strike a balance between too much and too little organization. You can group tasks and notes by category or by priority to make it more manageable.

The key is to customize P3 to fit your specific needs and to regularly review and organize your notes and tasks. It may also be helpful to familiarize yourself with all the features and shortcuts of P3 to make it more efficient to use.

There are many other contact management tools available, such as CRM software or spreadsheet programs. It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and the specific needs of your business. It may be helpful to research and try out different options to find the best fit for you.

TIA!

You're welcome! We hope these tips will help you use P3 more effectively for your contact management needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristamk
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • WendyE