• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficient Show Management with P3: Deleting Shows and Keeping Track of Bookings

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of entering shows into P3 and the use of show numbers. The speaker expresses their desire to start entering shows when they are booked in order to remember to add the past host as a guest. They also question what happens if a show is cancelled and the show number has already been assigned. The other person explains that the show number can be reused after deleting a show and that sometimes P3 may need to be manually told to use the deleted show number for the next show. Overall, the conversation acknowledges that the show numbers may not always be in consecutive order but the speaker likes using them to keep track of the number of shows.
kam
Staff member
I have not tried this yet....

So far I have been entering shows into P3 when I get home from a show ( or right before a show).

I would like to start entering them in when they get booked. This way I can add the past host as a guest (while I am thinking about it) so I don't forget the booking benefit...among other things.

What happens if a host cancels - completely - and you already have the show in P3. Is the cooking show number off? Once a show number is assigned, can it never be used again? Or doesn't it really matter???

Right now I am using that number to help me keep track of my number of shows...

Maybe I jam ust being weird in wanting my cooking shows numbering consecutively...but I don't know if that matters.

I dont think it really matters. Kind of like a check number being voided. Its just a skip in the system. I've deleted a show or two. And then I've had a few that arent in order. Shows 10 & 13 were in Oct. #12 was rescheduled for Dec. Didnt seem to make a difference.

I've just given the number of the cancelled show to the next person that books.

You can reuse a number after you delete a show. Sometimes if you already have used the next number you might have to tell P3 to use the deleted show number next time you set up a show.

pamperedposey said:
You can reuse a number after you delete a show. Sometimes if you already have used the next number you might have to tell P3 to use the deleted show number next time you set up a show.

Thanks! I can live with them not being in order - I just liked using the number to keep track of my #of shows!

Now let's hope I don't get any cancellations!! :)

Oh, I didnt know that you could over ride that. Duh. I always assumed that it was auto entered.

1. How do I delete a show using P3?

To delete a show using P3, go to the "Show Details" tab and click on the show you want to delete. Then, click on the "Delete Show" button at the bottom of the page. Confirm the deletion and the show will be removed from your P3 account.

2. Can I recover a deleted show in P3?

Unfortunately, once a show has been deleted in P3, it cannot be recovered. It is important to double check before deleting a show to ensure that it is the correct decision.

3. How do I keep track of bookings using P3?

P3 has a "Bookings" tab where you can view a list of all your upcoming shows and their details, such as host name, date, and location. You can also add notes and reminders for each booking to help you stay organized.

4. Is it possible to delete multiple shows at once in P3?

Yes, you can delete multiple shows at once in P3 by selecting the shows you want to delete from the "Show Details" tab and clicking on the "Delete Selected Shows" button at the bottom of the page.

5. Can I change the order of shows in P3?

Yes, you can change the order of shows in P3 by going to the "Show Details" tab and clicking on the show you want to move. Then, click on the "Move Up" or "Move Down" buttons to change the order of the show in your list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • kcmckay