• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dealing with No-Show Hosts in P3: To Keep or Delete? | Podcast Management Tips

In summary, a "no-show host" in Pampered Chef is a host who does not show up to their scheduled P3 party. Consultants may face lost sales and wasted time because of this. To handle a no-show host, consultants should reach out to them to find out why they could not attend and consider rescheduling or deleting the party. Keeping a no-show host in P3 can have benefits such as the possibility of rescheduling and attracting other guests, but it also has risks such as lost time and sales. To prevent no-show hosts, clear communication and expectations with the host, following up before the party, and offering incentives can be effective strategies.
hperschnick
OK, I have some shows listed in P3 where the host was going to do a show then went MIA on me. They are still listed in P3. If you guys have this problem do you leave them in there or do you delete them out? I'm not sure what to do with them - I have tried to rebook if I can get in touch with them with no luck.

What do you guys do?

hperschnick said:
OK, I have some shows listed in P3 where the host was going to do a show then went MIA on me. They are still listed in P3. If you guys have this problem do you leave them in there or do you delete them out? I'm not sure what to do with them - I have tried to rebook if I can get in touch with them with no luck.

What do you guys do?

Are you saying that you set the shows up in P3 and they just didn't happen?

As a fellow forum user, I personally delete them out of my P3 list. It can be frustrating when a host goes MIA and it's better to keep your list updated and organized. If you have tried rebooking with no success, it's probably best to move on and focus on booking other shows. However, if you have a good relationship with the host and think they may come back, you could always keep their show listed for future reference. Ultimately, it's up to you and what works best for your booking process.

Related to Dealing with No-Show Hosts in P3: To Keep or Delete? | Podcast Management Tips

What is a "no-show host" in Pampered Chef?

A "no-show host" in Pampered Chef is a host who has scheduled a P3 party but does not show up to host it. This can be frustrating for consultants as it can result in lost sales and wasted time.

How should I handle a no-show host in P3?

The first step in dealing with a no-show host in P3 is to reach out to them to find out why they were not able to host the party. It's possible that something came up and they were not able to attend. If this is the case, you can offer to reschedule the party for a later date.

If the host is unresponsive or uninterested in rescheduling, you should then consider whether to keep or delete the P3 party. This decision should be based on your own sales goals and the potential for other guests to attend and make purchases.

What are the benefits of keeping a no-show host in P3?

Keeping a no-show host in P3 can have several benefits. First, it allows for the possibility of rescheduling the party for a later date when the host may be more available. Second, it keeps the party on your calendar, which may attract other guests who may be interested in hosting or making purchases. Lastly, it shows the host that you value their time and are willing to work with them to make the party a success.

What are the risks of keeping a no-show host in P3?

The main risk of keeping a no-show host in P3 is the potential for lost time and sales. If the host does not reschedule or follow through with hosting the party, you may have wasted time and resources preparing for it. Additionally, if other guests do not attend or make purchases, the party may not be financially successful.

How can I prevent no-show hosts in P3?

One way to prevent no-show hosts in P3 is to have clear communication and expectations with the host before the party. Make sure they understand their role as the host and the importance of their attendance in making the party a success. You can also follow up with the host a few days before the party to confirm their attendance and remind them of the date and time. Additionally, offering incentives for the host, such as free products or discounts, may encourage them to follow through with hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pctharper