• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Repeat Hosts - My 1-Year Anniversary Invite Strategy

In summary, those who send out invitations generally handle repeat hosts in one of two ways: by having them send a new guest list each time or by reading their list and making revisions on the spot.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I send out my invites for my hosts. I have been doing this for a year March 1st and love it. My question is, I have a lot of repeat hosts (I mean ALOT!). How do those of you who send out invites handle repeat hosts? I have been trying to keep their guest list with their original Host Information Sheet and pulling it when they rebook. I offer to send them a copy and if they need to make any changes or additions they can do so. How does everyone else do this? I could see this getting crazy as I'm looking at the pile of Host Information Sheets on my office floor needing organized to keep this up.

The other options in my mind is to have them send a new guest list with each new party or to take the time to type in all the addresses and keep them electronically. I'm a great typer so this wouldn't be a big problem for me, just very time consuming!

Once they send me the list, I make check marks next to each name as I address then I send it back with a handwritten note Use this as your RSVP list.
I do not keep the names or addresses, if the customer attends and fills out a DPS I keep that.
I have been sending invites for probably close to 8 years now

I would say that about 80% of my hosts email me their guest list, and then I just store it, so that when they re-book, I can email it back to them and ask for revisions and additions.

If they mail it to me, I ask them if they'd like a copy to use as a guide when they rebook.

I keep a file for each of my hosts, so it just goes in there.

I type mine up on word - addresses labels

When I have a repeat host - I will print this list on regular page and give to the host. She will then make changes/add ons, etc

This has been great for me

I will then go back after the show - type in the order amount - red ink - if they attend or outside order - red ink. Then I will save it with a new file name - (first one 001-1 the second 001-2) then when I have a second show with the same host the files name is then (first one 002-1 the second 002-2) It may seem confusing but I have a system down and it takes no time

:chef:

You know I suppose I could scan in each list then I don't have to type it all up.

I have a big old host binder, alphabetical. Then when nthey rebook on there first host coaching call I say let's take 2 minutes to go over the guest list I have for ya. Then I read off the names (usually just takes the first) Then I make revisions right on the list and have her send me the new ones, or if it's just a couple read them over the phone. I tell them it is a perk for rebooking with me, the biggest thing is already done. I had my 5th show with one of my host last night and we still use her same list. EASY!
Love it!

Koolotus said:
I have a big old host binder, alphabetical. Then when nthey rebook on there first host coaching call I say let's take 2 minutes to go over the guest list I have for ya. Then I read off the names (usually just takes the first) Then I make revisions right on the list and have her send me the new ones, or if it's just a couple read them over the phone. I tell them it is a perk for rebooking with me, the biggest thing is already done. I had my 5th show with one of my host last night and we still use her same list. EASY!
Love it!

Okay so I'm not crazy for keeping a big binder with all this information! I was beginning to think it was too much!

Nope. not any crazier than me. I do go through it once a year and yank out those I do not wish to have another show with and check for duplicates.

Koolotus said:
Nope. not any crazier than me. I do go through it once a year and yank out those I do not wish to have another show with and check for duplicates.

Yah, I have a few of those too!

I keep a file for each show that I keep all the information in. When they rebook I offer to send them a copy of the old list. I am trying to get them to type their labels into the label form in Word so that it is quicker for me and I can save it for when they rebook.

What is the 1-year anniversary invite strategy for managing repeat hosts?

The 1-year anniversary invite strategy for managing repeat hosts is a way to show appreciation to your past hosts and encourage them to host again by sending them a special invitation to host a party on their 1-year anniversary of their previous party.

How do I determine the 1-year anniversary of a past host's party?

You can determine the 1-year anniversary of a past host's party by reviewing your records or using the "Host Management" tool on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter the date of the past party and the tool will calculate the 1-year anniversary for you.

What should I include in the 1-year anniversary invitation?

The 1-year anniversary invitation should include a personalized message thanking the host for their past party, a special offer or perk for hosting again, and details about how to book their 1-year anniversary party.

Is the 1-year anniversary invitation different from a regular party invitation?

Yes, the 1-year anniversary invitation is different from a regular party invitation. It is a special invitation reserved for past hosts and should include a unique offer or perk to entice them to host again.

Can I use the 1-year anniversary invite strategy for all of my past hosts?

Yes, you can use the 1-year anniversary invite strategy for all of your past hosts. It is a great way to maintain a relationship with your past hosts and encourage them to continue hosting parties with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Bren706