• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting More Hosts to Repeat: A Year Later with Joanne

In summary, Gillian advises her past hostesses to re-book every six months and to offer incentives to hosts if they need more bookings. Debbie also advises her past hostesses to re-book and to keep them updated on host specials each month.
ChefinHarmony
How do you get your Hosts to repeat - you know the ones that were Hosts over a year ago? I've been in it a year this past November. So far, I've only had 2 of my first 3 months Hosts repeat for me. I thought it would be higher. I send them a "discount expiring" letter with the new mini-catalog and I would LOVE to do another show for you, etc.... I did have a few Hosts last year who did Home shows, then a catalog show - within the year. So I do have some repeaters, I'm just thinking of the ones who I don't know very well. Ones I don't talk to or see on a regular basis. Any "tricks" to get them to rebook??
Thanks!!
Joanne

I always re-book my hosts for 6 months out, then offer two host specials if they host within the 6 months. For hosts around a year after thier show I tell them to renew their discount, and for hosts beyond their year I total up what they saved by being a past host (add up all the 10% offs they used) and tell them that it has been so long since their friends have been to a PC show that they have to be the host to cash in on it. No host has ever had the heart to tell me that there are other consultants out there.. and it usually works!!

I am coming up on my year mark.... and I have some host's that their 10% is going to expire... any one have a good letter or flyer that they would like to share?

I don't send a letter, just a postcard from Nancy's. Then I follow up with a phone call to get them booked. If they don't want to book then I ask if I can call them in a few months (like when new products come out) and mark it in my calendar so I remember to call and see if it is a better time.

Gillian,how many do your past hostess... rebook?

I rebook about 75% of my past hostesses and it is nice to have repeat customers. I do find that some hostesses don't try as hard the second or third show though...

I haven't figured out my rebooking stats. I've had quite a bit of success, though, with calling my past hosts a month or so before their HDCC expires.

Funny, seems like the few repeat hosts I have try harder than the first time. Have one host who is planning her second party and has been thinking outside the box for new people to invite.....

Love those kinds of hosts!

This question kinda goes along with this...if I have a repeat host whose discount is not to expire for a couple of more months and books, do they get another PHD number so they would have 2?

yes and no
jasonmva said:
if I have a repeat host whose discount is not to expire for a couple of more months and books, do they get another PHD number so they would have 2?

They will get a new number every time they host, that will give them their discount for a year from the last show held. They can only use 1 number though. No doubling up for extra discounts.

But make sure you enter your bookings into P3

gilliandanielle said:
I rebook about 75% of my past hostesses and it is nice to have repeat customers. I do find that some hostesses don't try as hard the second or third show though...
That's a high % I'd say Gill! I've only had a few rebook so far after a year in the biz!

Same here
gilliandanielle said:

I have the same rebook percentage with my hosts and it is true they don't try as hard. A couple of my $1000 dollar hosts made it to $800 and $700 the second and third time around. It is still nice but I know they have it in them to do more!!
I don't really know how to push them since they already know the benefits of being a host. I also rebook my hosts for 6 months out and just keep them updated on host specials each month and maybe an incentive I have for that month for hosts if I need more bookings!!

Debbie :D

DebbieSAChef said:
I also rebook my hosts for 6 months out and just keep them updated on host specials each month and maybe an incentive I have for that month for hosts if I need more bookings!!

DITTO ~

I tell them it is to their advantage to re-book. They can say no later - BUT - they can't say YES to 2 HOST specials later if they do not re-book NOW!!

I call and remind them when they are entering their 5th month if I have not heard from them.

I guess I have a 20% re-book avg.

DebbieSAChef said:
I have the same rebook percentage with my hosts and it is true they don't try as hard. A couple of my $1000 dollar hosts made it to $800 and $700 the second and third time around. It is still nice but I know they have it in them to do more!!
I don't really know how to push them since they already know the benefits of being a host. I also rebook my hosts for 6 months out and just keep them updated on host specials each month and maybe an incentive I have for that month for hosts if I need more bookings!!

Debbie :D
I think my hosts don't try as hard the second or third time because they feel like they are taking advantage of their friends "too often" and some of my hosts want one-time purchase (like cookware) but don't try as hard for say... the nylon tools at the second show.

heat123 said:
That's a high % I'd say Gill! I've only had a few rebook so far after a year in the biz!
My biggest re-book tool is the 2 host specials in 6 months trick... I get most of my hosts that way. If people aren't sure then I talk them into a catalog show. They always agree to get the two specials, then I let them know that they can get an additional $15 in FPV if they have a small get together...then BANG! COOKING SHOW!!

I am just finishing my first year. About half my hosts have rebooked. Mostly my very close friends and family. But I have 2 sisters, not previously known to me before, who keep booking off each other. I do put out an email every few months to my past hosts and some other "maybe's" to entice them with the upcoming specials

I pretty much re-book my hosts before closing their show (that TWO host special benefit really works most of the time). However, for those who do NOT re-book at the time of show closing, THOSE are the ones that I can't get to re-book. I've tried the postcards from Nancy's to send before their PHD expires, but it hasn't worked yet. Oh well, as long as I can stay in business, I'm fine. :)

gilliandanielle said:
I always re-book my hosts for 6 months out, then offer two host specials if they host within the 6 months. For hosts around a year after thier show I tell them to renew their discount, and for hosts beyond their year I total up what they saved by being a past host (add up all the 10% offs they used) and tell them that it has been so long since their friends have been to a PC show that they have to be the host to cash in on it. No host has ever had the heart to tell me that there are other consultants out there.. and it usually works!!
What a great idea! I usually tell them about the Express show. I have had one host be a host like 4 times. LOL

What is "Getting More Hosts to Repeat: A Year Later with Joanne"?

"Getting More Hosts to Repeat: A Year Later with Joanne" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on helping consultants increase their repeat host bookings and grow their business.

Who is Joanne?

Joanne is a successful Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for over a year. She has been able to consistently book repeat hosts and has seen significant growth in her business. She shares her tips and strategies in the "Getting More Hosts to Repeat" training program.

What are the benefits of having repeat hosts?

Having repeat hosts can greatly benefit a Pampered Chef consultant's business. Repeat hosts are more likely to be satisfied with their previous party experience and are more likely to book future parties. This results in a consistent stream of bookings and a higher chance of reaching new customers through referrals.

What can I expect to learn from "Getting More Hosts to Repeat"?

In this training program, you will learn Joanne's proven strategies for building relationships with hosts, creating memorable party experiences, and effectively following up with past hosts to book future parties. You will also receive tips on how to personalize your approach and tailor it to each individual host.

Is this training program suitable for new consultants?

Yes, "Getting More Hosts to Repeat" is suitable for both new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for a while, this program will provide you with valuable insights and techniques to help you grow your business through repeat hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heather223
  • wadesgirl