• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revive Your Host Coaching Strategy for Successful Parties - Tips and Tricks

In summary, Rae recommends talking to repeat hosts in a way that reminds them of what they're going to say, and calling someone else for those events that are more likely to be long conversations.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I don't know what to do! I like host coaching and I like taking the chance to get to know my hosts before their shows but I've been in this slump where I just really don't want to call them! Some of them have been repeat hosts so I feel like I'm talking to them like they are kindergarteners or something. Anything to help liven up my host coaching?

It sounds like that to you because you're doing the same thing over and over. It's new (or infrequent) to them. My best advice is what I tell myself often. Just pull up your big girl panties and do it. :)

Hmmm... I think I've had enough of big girl panties after hanging out with my potty training two year old niece this weekend! JK!

Thanks for the kick in the butt Rae!

My pleasure. Kicking butts and ankles is my specialty. :)Seriously, your concern about talking to them like children is probably more a reaction to hearing yourself over and over (the way you have to tell anything to children) than what you're actually saying.

raebates said:
My pleasure. Kicking butts and ankles is my specialty. :)

Seriously, your concern about talking to them like children is probably more a reaction to hearing yourself over and over (the way you have to tell anything to children) than what you're actually saying.

The biggest thing is 3 out of my next 5 shows are all repeat hosts of mine. So they have been through it before in the last year with me. That's why I don't want to sound like I'm repeating myself to them.

Ah, well for those frequent hosts, I say, "Now, I know you know what you're doing. You're going to . . . " That way they are reminded (because we all forget stuff), but they don't feel like I'm giving them a standard spiel.

Well, I picked up the phone and left a message for one! The other is my cousin who I will end up on the phone for hours with so I'll call her when we get back from dinner tonight. I'll call her "after" regular hours!

What is host coaching and why is it important?

Host coaching is the process of supporting and guiding a party host to ensure a successful and enjoyable event. It is important because a well-prepared and engaged host can lead to higher sales, more bookings, and happy customers.

How can I revive my host coaching strategy for successful parties?

To revive your host coaching strategy, try incorporating new and creative ideas, such as sending reminder emails or texts leading up to the party, offering incentives for bookings and purchases, and providing personalized attention and support to your host.

What are some tips for effective host coaching?

Some tips for effective host coaching include establishing clear expectations and goals, providing support and resources to your host, communicating regularly and effectively, and showing genuine appreciation for their efforts.

How can I encourage my host to invite more guests to their party?

One way to encourage more guests is to offer a special incentive for each guest they bring to the party. This could be a discount on their purchase, a free product, or extra entries into a raffle. You can also provide them with easy-to-use tools, such as social media graphics, to promote their party to their friends and family.

What should I do if my host is not responding to my coaching efforts?

If your host is not responding, try reaching out in different ways, such as through a phone call or in-person meeting. You can also consider adjusting your coaching approach and offering different incentives or resources. If all else fails, it may be best to focus your efforts on a different host who is more receptive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Kathy Jewell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies