• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose That Send Invitations for Your Hosts...

In summary, if someone books within a month, you can give them their guest list and host packet in person. If someone books 6 months out, you can send them the host kit a month before the party.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I tried searching but the search function isn't great...

I am planning on sending invitations for my hosts from now on, and I'm just wondering what you all do when someone books far in advance.

I am going to do my first coaching call in person, meaning I'm not going to mail their host kit, I want to set up a time to go to their house to get their guest list and give them their host packet.

If they book within a month, I can see this working really well...otherwise I'm not sure what to do. If someone books in 4 months, I think it's too early to do any of that, but I don't want to have to play phone tag to nail them down to get their guest list / give them their host packet.

Any suggestions?

Most of my hosts email their guest list. PC has one that can be emailed and filled in and sent back - and probably about 75% do that.

I just have them mark the date on their calendar when it's further out, and then I keep in contact with them through the occasional email until about a month before their party. That's when I set up the show online and send them that email, and also start reminding them to work on their guest list.

Hmm I'll have to look for that guest list...hopefully they have it for CDN consultants.

Here - I have it saved on my computer....

Attachments

• guest_address_labels.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 519
PamperedK said:
Hmm I'll have to look for that guest list...hopefully they have it for CDN consultants.

Here's the guest address label template PC now has. It's awesome!

Attachments

• PC Guest Address Labels.pdf
    969.6 KB · Views: 484
I ditto Becky. Stay in touch with them and as the date nears I ask them to either email me (most do this) or send me their guest list.

It doesn't matter how far away the show is, I ask for the guest list to be returned within a week of them receiving the host packet. I put a guest list in the packet with a SASE. I write the date on the guest list. I do tell them (and encourage them) that they can email me their list. This way I am 99% sure the show will hold and not cancel. If it is booked far out, I stay in touch with them and when we are about 1 month away I call to tell them I am getting ready to send out their invitations and if they need to add anybody to please let me know by X day. I send the inivitations 2 weeks before the party.

I used to wait until 3 weeks before the party to get the list, but I found that I would not receive it and call them. They would promise to send it. Then it was 2 weeks before the party and I still have not received it. They would promise to get it to me, and still no list and then they would cancel.

I make a joke about procrastination when I tell them I want it so early. It has worked very well for me and my cancellation rate as drastically dropped.

cookingwithlove said:
It doesn't matter how far away the show is, I ask for the guest list to be returned within a week of them receiving the host packet. I put a guest list in the packet with a SASE. I write the date on the guest list. I do tell them (and encourage them) that they can email me their list. This way I am 99% sure the show will hold and not cancel. If it is booked far out, I stay in touch with them and when we are about 1 month away I call to tell them I am getting ready to send out their invitations and if they need to add anybody to please let me know by X day. I send the inivitations 2 weeks before the party.

I used to wait until 3 weeks before the party to get the list, but I found that I would not receive it and call them. They would promise to send it. Then it was 2 weeks before the party and I still have not received it. They would promise to get it to me, and still no list and then they would cancel.

I make a joke about procrastination when I tell them I want it so early. It has worked very well for me and my cancellation rate as drastically dropped.

I think I may go this route...and if they book 6 months out where I don't have the new catalogs yet, I'll send the host kit a month before...is that what you do?

If they have a date on my calendar 6 months away, I will wait to get their guest list. I touch base with them when I am getting ready to send out their packet just to make sure they remembered the party. I then tell them I am going to sent it and the guest list is due back in 1 week.

What is the best way to send invitations to my hosts for a Pampered Chef party?

The most effective way to send invitations to your hosts is by using the digital invitation tool provided by Pampered Chef. This tool allows you to easily customize and send invitations via email or social media.

Can I include the party details and host rewards in the invitations?

Yes, the digital invitation tool allows you to include all the necessary information about the party, including the host rewards, in the invitations. This will help your hosts understand the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Do I need to follow up with my hosts after sending the invitations?

It is recommended to follow up with your hosts after sending the invitations to ensure they have received them and to answer any questions they may have. This will also show your hosts that you are dedicated to making their party a success.

Can I send invitations to multiple hosts at once?

Yes, the digital invitation tool allows you to send invitations to multiple hosts at once. This is especially useful for consultants who have multiple parties scheduled.

How can I track the RSVPs for my hosts' parties?

The digital invitation tool automatically tracks the RSVPs for your hosts' parties. You can easily view the RSVP list and follow up with any guests who have not yet responded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan