• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Host Do Her Own Invitations

In summary, some consultants use programs to do invitations, others hand print them, and others use preprinted labels.
Tonimabbott
I have no label program to do invites for my hosts. How do some of you handle invitations? Do you just give invites to the host and let her do them?

I have always had the hosts send out their own invitations (I give them a pack). I know of several other area consultants who send out the invitations for them, but I have never had a problem with doing it my way. I also set up a portion of my website for their party so they can do e-vites if they like.

If you do the mini catalog invites, you don't need a program, just use the one set up on CC and fill in the info before printing. With post card invites, I hand print them for the host. That way they are more likely to mail them or hand them out. I got a better appreciation for this service when I had a 31 party and the consultant simply mailed me a pack of invites. I had to fill them out AND address AND return address them. I felt like it made having the party that much more difficult/time consuming. I also did email invites to some people, until the consultant bombarded all my friends I'd put in the website with emails. I then dileted everyone. I was so embarrassed.

I make flyers on 8 x 10 colored paper. I just change host name and contact info and everything else stays same for each host. I make about 20 copies and send w/ host packet. Then they just pass out to all their guests or can send in an envelope with regular stamp. Yes, it uses ink and costs a bit for the colored paper but they are very effective. Less cancellations, lots of high attendance.

I send the invitations for them, then you have the contact information for the guests who couldn't make it to follow up with them.

No need for a program. Pampered Chef already did the work for us on Consultant's Corner. Just fill out the preprinted label with the host and show information and print them out on labels you would find at the office supply store.

where would I go on CC to find the preprinted labels Bren706?

Managing your business>>My Shows>>Working With Hosts>>Mini Catalog Invitation LabelsThere's also a Guest List form in that same menu box. It has instructions on there, but basically you just e-mail that form to your hosts and they fill it out, save a copy and e-mail it back to you. :)

oh. thank you. I will check it out now!

I bought labels at Office Max (using my PC perk card) and found a free downloadable program from Avery to do mine. I like to do my own for the host because that way I know that it's done.

1. How do I make my host do her own invitations?

The best way to encourage your host to do her own invitations is to offer her a variety of options. You can provide her with physical invitations, digital templates, or even guide her through creating her own personalized invitations. By giving her options, she can choose the method that works best for her and feels more involved in the process.

2. Is it rude to ask my host to do her own invitations?

No, it is not rude to ask your host to do her own invitations. In fact, many hosts enjoy being a part of the planning process and personalizing their invitations. Just make sure to communicate clearly and politely explain your reasoning for wanting her to handle the invitations.

3. Can I provide my host with materials to make her own invitations?

Absolutely! Providing your host with materials such as blank invitations, markers, and stickers can be a fun and creative way for her to make her own invitations. This also offers a more personal touch to the event and allows the host to showcase her own style.

4. What if my host doesn't have time to do her own invitations?

If your host is unable to do her own invitations due to a busy schedule, you can offer to help her out or suggest using a pre-made invitation template. This way, she can still have a personalized touch without having to spend too much time creating them herself.

5. How can I make sure my host's invitations are on-brand with Pampered Chef?

You can provide your host with branded templates or guidelines to follow when creating her own invitations. This will ensure that the invitations align with the Pampered Chef brand and maintain a professional look. You can also offer to review the invitations before they are sent out to ensure they meet the brand standards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Malinda Klein