• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theReason I Will Always Send Invites for My Hosts!

Names from my host, I enter them into P3 under the host's show. This way, I have their contact information (even if they are not buying anything) and then I sync it with my website so that they can get my newsletter if an email is provided. I also make phone calls the night before as a reminder to the guests.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
When I first started my business 4 years ago I had the host send out their invites. Then about a year in I decided to do it myself. I am so glad that I do this for my hosts! Why?! Because my sister and I are co-hosting a 31 Gifts party and we have to fill them out ourselves! I've already put all the info on about 20-25 invites but still need to do another 30-40! My hand is going to kill me by the time I'm done and then I still need to address them all. I can totally see why hosts don't send out a lot of invites, this is pain the rear! Just thought I would share!

I do it because I'm a control freak and this way I KNOW they get sent. LOL!!

Yeah, I agree with you. I print labels and it really only takes me about 20 minutes to get the invites ready to go! So I don't mind doing it at all!

mountainmama74 said:
I do it because I'm a control freak and this way I KNOW they get sent. LOL!!

Yeah, I agree with you. I print labels and it really only takes me about 20 minutes to get the invites ready to go! So I don't mind doing it at all!

Yes it is very nice to know how many went out. I don't know if I wasn't a consultant already that I would take the time to fill them all out!

I had a host Saturday say the same thing. She has had several parties before(not with me) but with only 3-5 attending. She said it was the same group of friends but she had a hard time getting the invites out. She gave me a list of 31-over 25 attended! It is still open with over $1000 in sales and several bookings!
I believe the extras pay off- sending invites, reminder calls, and of course host coaching.

When us consultants are hosts for other consultants it makes us realize realize how much work it is to be a host. When I'm a host & have to do my own invitations I'm not very motivated to get the invitations in the mail. I postpone & forget to do them. When I'm the consultant I keep reminding the host & make sure to get her guest list as soon as possible. I believe the guest list/invites is the hardest part for a host.

Even if you're not sending them out for your hosts, you can give them labels printed with the party info so they can stick them on the postcards. All they have to do is address them.

I'm getting frustrated with hosts not listening to me about getting me a list and not just relying on FB or evites. The host coaching speaker at launch gave me the kick in the butt that I needed to step up my host coaching and some good words to use to convince not to rely on just one way of inviting.

Becca_in_MD said:
Even if you're not sending them out for your hosts, you can give them labels printed with the party info so they can stick them on the postcards. All they have to do is address them.

I'm getting frustrated with hosts not listening to me about getting me a list and not just relying on FB or evites. The host coaching speaker at launch gave me the kick in the butt that I needed to step up my host coaching and some good words to use to convince not to rely on just one way of inviting.

Yes we had a great speaker on host coaching!! Really makes you think about it

Of course when I texted my sister that I needed more invites (she works with the gal) she was shocked and wondering if she could fit everybody into her house. I told her I know it's a numbers game and not everybody will be able to come!

As soon as I get my list of names from my host, I enter them into P3 under the host's show. This way, I have their contact information (even if they are not buying anything) and then I sync it with my website so that they can get my newsletter if an email is provided. I also make phone calls the night before as a reminder to the guests. However, at SL, someone mentioned using Phone Vite.....has anyone used this? I REALLY want to learn more about that so I only have to make one phone call as opposed to 50.

I use phonevite and have had wonderful feedback from hosts and guests- they love it!

Brenda.the.chef said:
As soon as I get my list of names from my host, I enter them into P3 under the host's show. This way, I have their contact information (even if they are not buying anything) and then I sync it with my website so that they can get my newsletter if an email is provided. I also make phone calls the night before as a reminder to the guests.

However, at SL, someone mentioned using Phone Vite.....has anyone used this? I REALLY want to learn more about that so I only have to make one phone call as opposed to 50.

Phonevite is awesome! It's so worth not having to call everybody!

I would watch adding people to your newsletter who didn't actually authorize you to add them. If you are getting their email address from the host to send an invite, it seems shady to put them on your newsletter list too.

I use Post Calls...same concept as phonevites. After sending out the hosts invitations, I have found that the investment of the phonevites is well worth it. One guest said she was so grateful to have had the call because she intended on attending but forgot until she received the call. The party was over $950 (over $1000 for the host because the past host ordered the 5 piece cookware set for $114 with the past host special)!

Find that it helps remind people to call the host and either confirm or give an order or order online.

What is the reason for sending invites to my hosts?

The reason for sending invites to your hosts is to ensure a successful and well-attended party. By sending invites, you are reminding your guests of the party details and encouraging them to attend. This will not only increase sales, but also create a fun and lively atmosphere for everyone.

How do I send invites to my hosts?

You can easily send invites to your hosts through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply log in to your account, go to the party details page, and click on the "Invite Guests" button. From there, you can enter your guests' email addresses or share the party link on social media.

Do I need to send invites if I already have a good turnout?

Yes, it is always a good idea to send invites to your hosts regardless of the expected turnout. This not only ensures that all guests are informed of the party details, but it also serves as a reminder for those who may have forgotten or need a little nudge to attend.

What should I include in the invites?

In your invites, be sure to include the party date, time, and location. You can also mention any special promotions or offers that will be available at the party. It's also a good idea to include a brief description of what guests can expect at the party and why they should attend.

Is it okay to send invites multiple times?

Yes, it is perfectly fine to send invites multiple times. In fact, it is recommended to send reminders closer to the party date to ensure that guests don't forget about the event. Just be sure to not be too pushy or spammy with your invites, and always be respectful of your guests' time and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly