• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Web Sending Invites to Guests

In summary, to send invites to guests for a Pampered Chef web event, log into your consultant account and go to the "Events" tab. From there, select "New Web Sending Invites" and enter the email addresses of your guests, along with a customized invitation message. You can track RSVPs for your event by selecting "Web Event Tracking" from the dropdown menu. There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite, but keep in mind the resources required for a smooth event. You can customize the design of your invitations by selecting from templates and adding your own text and images. To remind guests about the event, go to the "Web Event Tracking" page and select the "Remind" option next to each
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone remember what they said about adding yourself as a guest or the host as a guest to send them an invite, just to make sure it works right? I can't remember!!!! Thanks!!

My recent shows I've been able to add myself as a guest to get the invite. Worked fine. At first it didn't but it works for me now.

They said they were working on a way for us to cc ourselves or hosts but we haven't heard yet if they made that fix. For now, if you have a second email use that one.

I tried adding myself several times and still no luck, guess I'll wait on the fix!

Do you have a secondary email address? I have one that I use for the family. This is what I am doing until it works.

1. How do I send invites to guests for my Pampered Chef web event?

To send invites to guests for your Pampered Chef web event, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Click on the "Events" tab and select "New Web Sending Invites" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can enter the email addresses of your guests and customize the invitation message before sending.

2. Can I track who has RSVP'd to my Pampered Chef web event?

Yes, you can track RSVPs for your Pampered Chef web event by going to the "Events" tab in your consultant account and selecting "Web Event Tracking" from the dropdown menu. This will show you a list of guests who have RSVP'd, as well as their responses and any comments they may have left.

3. How many guests can I invite to a Pampered Chef web event?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to a Pampered Chef web event. However, keep in mind that the more guests you invite, the more bandwidth and resources may be required for a smooth and successful event.

4. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef web event invitations?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Pampered Chef web event invitations by selecting from a variety of templates and uploading your own images. You can also add your own text and change the font, color, and layout to make the invitations more personalized for your guests.

5. How do I remind guests about my Pampered Chef web event?

You can send reminder emails to your guests by going to the "Events" tab in your consultant account and selecting "Web Event Tracking" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can select the "Remind" option next to each guest's name to send them a reminder email with all the event details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • PamperedbyKaren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedbyKaren
  • pkd09