• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts: Get Duplicate Forms for Guest List

In summary, to access duplicate forms for your guest list, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your Host Dashboard. Click on the "Guest List" tab and then click on the "Duplicate Forms" button to generate a PDF file. You can customize the forms by clicking on the "Customize Forms" button and adding your own personal message, changing the font and colors, and uploading your own logo. There is no limit to the number of forms you can print. The duplicate forms are only necessary for guests who are unable to attend your Pampered Chef party but would still like to place an order, and you can also choose to only print them for guests who request one. Alternatively, you can email the duplicate forms to
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone know if we can still order the duplicate forms for Hosts to make out their guest list so we can get a copy to send their invites?

Are you talking about the guest address labels? They are still on supply order.

Thank you. I just wasn't sure if that's what they were. I see it is "while supplies last". Wonder if they are designing a new one?

1. How do I access the duplicate forms for my guest list?

To access the duplicate forms for your guest list, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your Host Dashboard. From there, click on the "Guest List" tab and then click on the "Duplicate Forms" button. This will generate a PDF file that you can use to print out the duplicate forms for your guests.

2. Can I customize the duplicate forms for my guests?

Yes, you can customize the duplicate forms for your guests. In the "Guest List" tab of your Host Dashboard, click on the "Customize Forms" button. From there, you can add your own personal message, change the font and colors, and even upload your own logo to the forms.

3. How many duplicate forms can I print for my guest list?

You can print as many duplicate forms as you need for your guest list. There is no limit to the number of forms you can print.

4. Do I need to print duplicate forms for every guest?

No, you do not need to print duplicate forms for every guest. The duplicate forms are only necessary for guests who are unable to attend your Pampered Chef party but would still like to place an order. You can also choose to only print duplicate forms for guests who specifically request one.

5. Can I email the duplicate forms to my guests instead of printing them?

Yes, you can email the duplicate forms to your guests instead of printing them. In the "Guest List" tab of your Host Dashboard, click on the "Email Forms" button. From there, you can enter the email addresses of your guests and they will receive a digital copy of the duplicate forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VeronicaW