• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Hasn't Gotten Me Her Guest List

In summary, the conversation revolved around a customer care call that resulted in a booking. The host agreed to receive a host packet through email and the speaker sent the form and a coaching email. However, no response has been received and the speaker is now worried about following up without putting pressure on the host. They plan to use Tammy Stanley's advice to thank the host and get her excited about hosting. They also plan to ask about the guest list and offer help if needed. The speaker is reminded to not let fear stop them from reaching out to the host and to use the new product/catalog to build excitement.
babywings76
Gold Member
In making a customer care call, I ended up getting a booking. She set a date and I told her how I like to make things easier for my hosts by sending out the invites. How this helps to make hosting that much simpler. I asked her if she could get me a guest list and then I'd send her a host packet. I asked if she was okay with doing things through e-mail or if I should mail the guest list form. She said e-mail was fine. I sent her the form to fill out through e-mail and also wrote a host coaching e-mail. I haven't heard from her, and I know it's my job to follow up. Her show isn't until Sept 12th, so there's a lot of time and I said that when she booked the show, so that she didn't feel pressure.Now I think back to Tammy Stanley's workshop and I'm wondering if I've messed up big time. I didn't follow up with her right away. Now time has gone by. I'm just wondering what words to use in this follow up phone call that will not put pressure on my host or make her feel guilty that she didn't do what she agreed to. What Tammy taught made total sense that now I'm nervous to call and say something that will push my host away.But like I said, there's still tons of time to get the ball rolling, I just want to be sure I say the right thing. Don't know if I should just let her know that I'm mailing out a host packet. Then she can choose to either e-mail me or use the provided stamped envelope to mail the guest list to me.

why not start with what Tammy suggested- and "thank" her...and start as if you have not talked to her at all.....use the words Tammy gave us to thank her for hosting a show, etc etc...then share the "secrets".. Get her excited, help her see the "why", not just the "what".I wouldn't come right out and ask about the guest list at first- but when you get to that part of coaching, just ask "how are you doing on your guest list?" If she's not done anything, maybe you can help her come up with some names by doing a 50 in 5 sort of thing. If she says she's got some names, ask her if she can tell you how many..and of course "that's a Great start!". :)See where that takes you from there and start building that relationship. Don't be the one paralyzed by fear to call her- since she's probably expecting you to sometime anyway. You are 4 weeks out from the show....now's when you'd probably start talking to her anyway. Maybe you can use the new product/catalog to build her excitement up- new recipes to try, etc.Good luck.

Hi there,I can understand your concern about following up with your host for the upcoming show on Sept 12th. It's important to make things as easy as possible for our hosts, and I'm glad that you've already sent her the guest list form and a host coaching email.I just wanted to touch base and see if you've had a chance to fill out the guest list form and send it back to me? If not, no worries at all. I just wanted to make sure you received it and that everything is going smoothly for you. I completely understand that life gets busy and things can slip our minds.Just a reminder, the host packet will be mailed out to you soon and you can choose to either email me the guest list or use the provided stamped envelope to mail it back to me. Whichever way works best for you.I'm really looking forward to your show and I know we still have plenty of time to get everything organized. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need any assistance. I'm here to make this experience as stress-free as possible for you.Thanks again for hosting and I can't wait to see you on Sept 12th!Best,

1. What should I do if my host hasn't given me her guest list yet?

If your host hasn't provided you with her guest list, you can reach out to her and kindly remind her to send it to you as soon as possible. It's important to have the guest list in advance so you can properly prepare for the event.

2. Can I create my own guest list if my host hasn't given me one?

While it's always best to have the host's guest list, if she is unable to provide one, you can create your own based on your target audience and invite potential guests to the event. Just make sure to communicate with your host and keep her updated on the guest list.

3. What if my host's guest list is incomplete or missing information?

If your host's guest list is incomplete or missing information, you can reach out to her and ask for the missing details. It's important to have complete and accurate information to properly plan for the event and ensure a successful party.

4. Is it necessary to have a guest list for a Pampered Chef party?

While having a guest list is not mandatory, it is highly recommended. A guest list allows you to properly prepare and plan for the event, ensuring that there is enough food and supplies for all attendees. It also helps with follow-up and potential sales after the party.

5. Can I add guests to my host's guest list?

It's always best to have the host's permission before adding guests to her list. Make sure to communicate with your host and ask if she would like to add any additional guests to the list. It's important to respect her wishes and make sure she is comfortable with the guest list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies