• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Packages: What Do You Put In Yours? Tips & Ideas

In summary, a Pampered Chef host package typically includes a variety of products from the current catalog, exclusive host rewards, and special offers. To earn a free host package, you can host a party and invite friends and family to shop, with the option to customize the package by choosing specific products. Tips for maximizing the value of the host package include inviting more guests, choosing products in advance, and taking advantage of special offers. The products in the host package can be used for cooking demonstrations, meal prep and organization, gifting, and other creative ideas.
stefani2
What do you put in your Host Package?

This is what I put in mine:
Host Letter
Kit Coupon
Opportunity Brochure
Show Planner
50+ in 5 minutes
Secrets to a $1000 Show
How to place an order on PWS
3-5 catalogues
Order Forms
Invitations

It seems like SO much information - should I downsize it or send out 2 Host Packages (first one: catalogues, order forms, letter, guest list ideas; second one: opportunity biz, pws, invitations)

Any suggestions?

This is what I send...Host Letter(includes how to order from PWS),
2 catalogs, 5 OOf(if they need more they can let me know or make copies), show planner, opportunity brochure, and invites

I'm thinking of cutting mine down. I want to do a host letter because some of my hosts lately have been pretty good at ignoring my phone calls and then telling me the day of their show "well you didn't tell me that!"

Right now I have folders with Host Planner, 50 guests, and invitations in front cover. In clear sheets I have recruiting info, host special, guest special, payment information. Then in back pocket catalogs and outside order forms.

I think I want to do away with the current recruiting information and just add the booklet PC has offered to us. Maybe it would intice someone to actually take it. Then only have the host letter and host/guest specials in the clear protectors.

What is included in a Pampered Chef host package?

The specific contents of a Pampered Chef host package may vary, but it typically includes a variety of products from the current catalog, exclusive host rewards, and special offers.

How can I earn a free host package?

To earn a free host package, you can host a Pampered Chef party and invite friends and family to shop. The more sales generated from your party, the more rewards and free products you can earn.

Can I customize my host package?

Yes, you can customize your host package by choosing specific products from the catalog that you would like to include. This allows you to personalize your party and choose products that you and your guests will love.

Are there any tips for maximizing the value of my host package?

Yes, there are several tips for maximizing the value of your host package. One tip is to invite as many guests as possible to your party to increase sales and rewards. Another tip is to plan ahead and choose products that you and your guests will enjoy using. Lastly, take advantage of any special offers and promotions to get the most out of your host package.

What are some ideas for using the products in my host package?

The products in your host package can be used for a variety of recipes and meal preparations. Some popular ideas include hosting a cooking demonstration for your friends, using the products for meal prep and organization, or gifting some of the products to friends and family. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique ideas for using the products in your host package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nay62
  • ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies