• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Letter for Mail Out Packages

In summary, to request a host letter for mail out packages from Pampered Chef, simply contact your consultant. The letter should include party information and any special promotions. You can customize the letter and choose to have it delivered electronically or through traditional mail. It is recommended to request the letter at least a week in advance.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I know there is a lot of info already in threads and I have tried the search. Got some great ideas but does anyone know where here I can find a letter that I can add to my mail out packets that hilights what the host needs to do! Silly things like put the cheques in my name, not "Pampered Chef" call guests as a reminder, don't fuss! Invite, Invite! etc. Out of town orders, my website. I have ideas from Scott's info already and thank you, what I want is one sheet!
Lorna

I have this for now maybe it'll help. I got it from here somewhere.

Attachments

• 1000 show.doc
    50 KB · Views: 501
  • 50 in 5.doc
    83 KB · Views: 374
This is what I use...I print it on paper with a border of balloons and streamers - to give it a fun Partyish feel.

Attachments

• Becky's Tips For a Great Show!.doc
    14.5 KB · Views: 442

1. How do I request a host letter for mail out packages?

To request a host letter for mail out packages, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with a personalized letter that includes your party information and any special promotions or offers for your guests.

2. What information should be included in the host letter?

The host letter should include the date, time, and location of the party, as well as any special offers or promotions that your guests can take advantage of. It should also include your contact information in case they have any questions or need help placing an order.

3. Can I customize the host letter?

Yes, you can customize the host letter to fit your specific party needs. You can work with your consultant to include any specific details or promotions that you want to highlight for your guests.

4. How will the host letter be delivered?

The host letter will be delivered to you either electronically or through traditional mail, depending on your preference. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best method of delivery.

5. Is there a deadline for requesting a host letter?

It is recommended to request a host letter at least a week in advance to allow enough time for your guests to receive and review the information. However, your consultant may be able to accommodate last-minute requests depending on their availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • spirnat31
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies