• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any Good Checklists For:a) the Host Packages (What Do

In summary, a Pampered Chef host package includes various products, marketing materials, and incentives to ensure a successful party. By hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales, and additional bonuses by booking future parties. Customization options are available and you will receive support from your consultant throughout the planning process.
muffetts
Gold Member
Anyone have any good checklists for:
a) the Host Packages (what do you always put in them); and
b) Cooking shows.

Everyone excited for Fall?

Re: ChecklistsHost Packet:

(try to give 3 cattys and the guest list/SASE to them when they book so I don't have to pay postage on cattys)
5 OOF's
Show Planner
Color Host Benefits page
Host Monthly special
Guest Monthly speical

I will attach my Kitchen and Catty show planners...they are thanks to someone on here with my changes! (I use these rather than HO planner so they see my special offers to them, and it has all of my info on there...)

Attachments

• Cooking show planner.doc
    28 KB · Views: 492
  • Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 392
a) For host packages, some essential items to include are:
- A welcome note or invitation
- A list of ingredients (if applicable)
- A schedule or agenda for the event
- Any necessary utensils or equipment
- A small gift or party favor
- Contact information in case of any questions or issues
- Special instructions for any dietary restrictions or allergies b) As for cooking shows, some helpful checklists could include:
- A list of ingredients and quantities needed
- A timeline or schedule for the show
- Any prep work that can be done ahead of time
- A detailed recipe with step-by-step instructions
- Tips or tricks for successful cooking
- Suggestions for substitutions or variations
- Ideas for presentation or plating
- Any necessary safety precautions
- A list of potential questions or discussion topics for viewers
- Suggestions for pairing the dish with drinks or sides And yes, I am definitely excited for Fall! It's the perfect time for cozy cooking and hosting gatherings. How about you? Any favorite Fall recipes or events you're looking forward to?

1. What is included in a Pampered Chef host package?

The Pampered Chef host package includes a variety of products, marketing materials, and incentives to help you have a successful party. Some of the items that may be included are: a host guide, invitations, order forms, recipe cards, and product samples.

2. How can I earn free products from hosting a Pampered Chef party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you will receive. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties from your own party.

3. Are there any special offers or bonuses for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are often special offers and bonuses available for hosting a Pampered Chef party. These may include limited edition products, discounted items, or additional rewards for reaching certain sales goals. Be sure to check with your consultant for current promotions.

4. Can I customize my host package to fit my needs?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize your host package. If there are specific products or themes you would like to focus on, your consultant can help you create a package that best fits your preferences and goals.

5. What type of support will I receive as a Pampered Chef host?

As a Pampered Chef host, you will receive support from your consultant throughout the entire party planning process. They will provide you with tips, resources, and guidance to help you have a successful party. You will also have access to online resources and customer support for any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • chef.katie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedcheermom