• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique ideas for host coaching and recognizing hosts?

I was gonna ask if you were going to go to the Lemonaid Lady on the 29th?In summary, the conversation discussed a unique host coaching idea involving Hostess® Cup Cakes and colorful tissue paper in small mailing boxes. The idea was met with enthusiasm by other participants and was seen as a personal and special way to show appreciation for hosts. The conversation also mentioned attending a training event with the Lemonaid Lady.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
What a SUPER CUTE idea I picked up from the Lemonaid Lady who's doing a training in our local area. Does anyone else do anything special that they would like to share? I'd like to update my host coaching and could use some more unique ideas like this...

Purchase packages of Hostess® Cup Cakes (the chocolate ones with the creamy filling inside). You can buy these in packages of two or boxes of individually wrapped cupcakes.

Purchase small mailing boxes. I use the 4 x 4 white boxes and get them from uline.com. Wrap the cupcake in colorful tissue paper and place in the box. On the top of the box write a simple note: “As my host, you take the cake! Your _________ Pampered Chef Cooking Show will be filled with sweet, yummy surprises! See you on ___________ (party date).”

Isn't it funny how a thread called "hostess cupcakes" would get my attention?

That's a great idea BTW!

Cupcakes always get MY attention too so why not a host :)

Wonderful idea!!! I just had my highest show last Sunday and was thinking of what I could do to thank this host, this says special touch and not so much "I know you've got money and connections so please hook me up." LOL This was a home office lead and it turned out to be the wife of a famous football player!! Crazy, huh? Thanks for the idea!

Addie4TLC said:
Wonderful idea!!! I just had my highest show last Sunday and was thinking of what I could do to thank this host, this says special touch and not so much "I know you've got money and connections so please hook me up." LOL This was a home office lead and it turned out to be the wife of a famous football player!! Crazy, huh? Thanks for the idea!

Your so very welcome... does anyone else do anything unique like this??? I'm still looking for some ideas to spice up my host coaching!

Oh wow! I love this idea. I bet you could go to Sam's Club and get these in bulk. I am going to have to do this! I love any idea to help with my host coaching. I have to admit that I am not the best at host coaching, but this is something that the host would definately remember!

So would you mail them or give them as a gift when they book at a show, or maybe even give as a gift at the show with different wording?

I read about that idea from the Lemonaid Lady too! I recognize my host with the highest show in my newsletter and I write something like "My August's Hostess who takes the cake is..."and give the stats! My intention was to send those hosts a hostess cupcake, but unfortanely my husband bought the Wal-Mart brand and the looked pretty sketchy so I didn't want to send them to anybody, and ended up throwing them away!" I think I might try to start again and get the real brand and get the boxes to mail them!

By the way, Darcy, are you going to the Lemonaid Lady on the 29th? If so, maybe I'll see you there! :D

Last edited:
I try to stick with the personal touches and keep them out of the newsletter. I've had numerous customers complain that those who use that section make it look too much like bragging... I like to make my host feel appreciated and special personally and in doing that they will share what a great consultant you are. So, yes, this is a cute personal touch.

Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Love the cupcake idea!

Well, it wouldn't go along with host coaching, but at my shows (sometimes) I will say, "And since _______ had all the ingredients out ready for me to prep and is such a sweet person...." Then I give my host a prep bowl filled with MnM's or something like that that.

kaceyleigh2 said:
I read about that idea from the Lemonaid Lady too! I recognize my host with the highest show in my newsletter and I write something like "My August's Hostess who takes the cake is..."and give the stats! My intention was to send those hosts a hostess cupcake, but unfortanely my husband bought the Wal-Mart brand and the looked pretty sketchy so I didn't want to send them to anybody, and ended up throwing them away!" I think I might try to start again and get the real brand and get the boxes to mail them!

By the way, Darcy, are you going to the Lemonaid Lady on the 29th? If so, maybe I'll see you there! :D
I saw that idea also mentioned a while back and I too have started to do newsletters, I have so much fun with them!!:D I give recognition to my hosts and thank all who helped support my business. I think some things work well for some, and some don't work well for others! Unfortunately you can't please everyone!;)

1. What is a Hostess Cupcake?

A Hostess Cupcake is a delicious treat made of a chocolate cake base filled with cream and topped with chocolate icing and the signature white squiggle.

2. How do I make Hostess Cupcakes using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make delicious Hostess Cupcakes at home. Some recommended items are the Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan, Batter Mixer, and Pastry Bag Set.

3. Can I customize the filling and icing flavors for my Hostess Cupcakes?

Yes, you can definitely customize the flavors of your Hostess Cupcakes according to your preference. You can experiment with different flavored fillings and icings using our products to create your unique twist on this classic treat.

4. How many cupcakes can I make with one box of Hostess Cupcake mix?

One box of Hostess Cupcake mix typically makes 12 cupcakes, but this may vary depending on the size of your cupcakes. You can use our Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan to make smaller sized cupcakes and get more out of one box.

5. Are there any tips for decorating Hostess Cupcakes to make them look as good as the store-bought ones?

Yes, for best results, we recommend using our Pastry Bag Set to apply the icing and create the signature white squiggle on top. You can also add sprinkles or other toppings to make your cupcakes look extra special and professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ange13
  • letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies