• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some creative ideas for Host Appreciation gifts?

In summary, the author is considering whether or not to have premade batter and prep bowl gifts ready to sell or take orders for those who like the ideas they have out and want to make their own gifts. They are also considering putting top 5 shows for sales and guests into a drawing and putting some extra products in the basement for those that want them.
pamela
I want to bounce a few ideas off you all~I am holding a Host Appreciation wine & cheese party this coming Saturday. Do you think it would be better to have premade batter and prep bowl gifts ready to sell, or take orders for those who like the ideas I have out and want to order and make their own gifts?I was going to do the Celebration Cookie mix in the Batter Bowl; some bath salts in the Prep Bowls and the Chocolate Dipped Bamboo Spoons with the Coffee & More Cups and some inexpensive coffee.
I would like to do a few drawings for some extra products I have in my basement~my thoughts are to put the top 5 shows for sales and guests into a drawing; anyone that dates a January show; anyone that sets an interview time....those kind of things.

Any ideas are welcome! For some reason, I just can't think outside of the box today~maybe it is all the dust from the immense job of cleaning my office and den!

bumping for you all to give your opinion on this....can't believe I am having to ASK for someone's opinion~ususally get it no matter what!;)

I would just make up one or two of each that you plan to do. Then those that bought first can take them home at the end and the others would get theirs by ______(date) so you have time to prepare them. That way if they don't sell you aren't stuck with them either.

Our orders have been shipping so quickly lately! With that being said, I would agree with Beth, have a couple on hand for those who are desperate for something right then or those who order first and just order the rest. It shouldn't take more than a few days to get them in.

1. What are some creative ideas for showing appreciation to my Pampered Chef host?

There are many ways to show appreciation to your host! Some ideas include giving them a personalized thank-you card, offering them exclusive discounts on products, hosting a special VIP event just for them, or providing them with a free gift or kitchen gadget.

2. How can I make my host feel extra special during their party?

One way to make your host feel extra special is by giving them a shout-out during the party and highlighting their hosting skills. You can also offer them a special host-only giveaway or game, or involve them in the presentation by having them demonstrate a recipe or product.

3. Are there any incentives or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are several incentives and rewards for hosting a party! Your host can earn free products, discounts, and even host-exclusive products. They may also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the sales from their party.

4. Can I personalize the host appreciation gifts?

Absolutely! Personalizing the gifts for your host adds a special touch and shows them how much you appreciate them. You can add their name or a special message on the gift, or even choose a gift that aligns with their interests or cooking style.

5. What are some budget-friendly options for host appreciation gifts?

If you're on a budget, don't worry - there are still plenty of options for showing appreciation to your host! Some budget-friendly ideas include creating personalized recipe cards, offering a discount on their next purchase, or giving them a small, practical kitchen gadget that they can use during their cooking adventures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99