• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Yr. End Gifts--What Are You Doing?

In the past i gave my top seller 6 months of a free newsletter,, of course now we have the website with newsletter.
flemings99
Gold Member
What are you giving to your team as year end gifts?

We're having a holiday party with homemade soups, bread bowls. Ornament exchange for those who want to participate.

Haven't decided on what I want do for gifts this year. Ideas? We'll also be recognizing the top performers in our cluster.

Not doing gifts this year. Saving them for recognition in Jan.

Sent you a PM.

hahahahaha! I was thinking the same thing Steph!

chefsteph07 said:
Rae! Why a PM???
Share, share!!! :D

Probably because she may have team members who could read this and it would spoil the surprise!

I'm not telling :) mawahaaa

flemings99 said:

Seriously? Wow.

Hey Rae? Would you mind PMing me? I was looking forward to this thread with some great ideas.

ChefBeckyD said:
Probably because she may have team members who could read this and it would spoil the surprise!

Bingo. Exactly why she sent the PM.

Sorry if my previous post was taken wrong, it was meant to be funny-not offensive.

flemings99 said:
Bingo. Exactly why she sent the PM.

Sorry if my previous post was taken wrong, it was meant to be funny-not offensive.

It was actually both - so while it did actually offend me - I'll get over it :D

flemings99 said:

Will you please PM me the ideas you were given?

skaugchef said:
Will you please PM me the ideas you were given?

Yeah, me too!

Happy to PM you with Rae's idea. Please do not ask if you are on her team or can't keep it quiet if you know someone on her team. We don't want to spoil the surprise. :)

Can all PM me with details....This is my first year and I have 10 ladies on my team....Thanks!

Can someone share the PM with me as well? I am looking for ideas!

never given one, never got one either.

Sorry to add to the list....but I'd appreciate a PM too. :D

ChefCKHall said:
Can all PM me with details....This is my first year and I have 10 ladies on my team....Thanks!

Congrats!! That's awesome.

I think I got everyone pmed.

Last year I gave everyone a nice candle. Top 3 I gave a sterling silver necklace with charm. Charms were all different. Some had dream, some said shoot for the stars and so on.

Thanks for emailing everyone, Barb. Yes, the reason I didn't share publicly is because every one of my team members receives a 1-year gift subscription from me just for joining my team. I think this is one of the most valuable things I can do to help my team members succeed.

flemings99 said:
Congrats!! That's awesome.

I think I got everyone pmed.

Last year I gave everyone a nice candle. Top 3 I gave a sterling silver necklace with charm. Charms were all different. Some had dream, some said shoot for the stars and so on.

I wasn't PM'd

Just PMd you, Steph.

raebates said:
Yes, the reason I didn't share publicly is because every one of my team members receives a 1-year gift subscription from me just for joining my team. I think this is one of the most valuable things I can do to help my team members succeed.

I agree. I try to encourage my team to visit this site when they can't reach me or just want some inspiration!

On of the things I like about CS is that so often there are answers to questions I didn't even think to ask. That means I'm already armed when the first person asks that question.

What kind of gifts have you given in the past? My group is growing too and i'd like to do something too. In the past i gave my top seller 6 months of a free newsletter,, of course now we have the website with newsletter.

1. What are some popular options for team year-end gifts?

Some popular options for team year-end gifts include personalized kitchen tools, gift sets, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. These gifts are not only practical but also show appreciation for the hard work of your team.

2. Can I customize the gifts with my team's logo or names?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products. You can add your team's logo or individual names to make the gifts more personal and meaningful.

3. Are there any budget-friendly options for team year-end gifts?

Yes, there are budget-friendly options available. Our gift sets and kitchen gadgets are reasonably priced and make great gifts for your team. You can also take advantage of our promotions and discounts to save even more.

4. How can I place a bulk order for team year-end gifts?

You can easily place a bulk order for team year-end gifts by contacting our customer service team or reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in selecting the products, adding personalization, and placing the order for you.

5. Can I have the gifts shipped directly to my team members?

Yes, you can have the gifts shipped directly to your team members' homes. This can save you time and effort, especially if your team is spread out geographically. Simply provide their addresses at the time of ordering, and we will take care of the rest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • ChefBeckyD