• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What are some creative ideas for a team meeting in May?

In summary, for your May team meeting, you can incorporate fun and creative ideas such as a Cinco de Mayo themed meeting, a team cooking class, or a themed potluck. To spice it up, you can also have product demonstrations using products perfect for spring and summer. If you're on a budget, consider a potluck-style meeting, a team picnic, a movie or game night. For team building, try outdoor activities, a cooking competition, or a DIY project. To make it more interactive, use icebreakers, have a Q&A session, or incorporate technology with polls or social media challenges. These ideas will not only make your meeting more enjoyable, but also promote teamwork and engagement among team members.
baychef
Silver Member
We did follow the meeting planner last month but I am not too keen on the planner this month. Anyone have any ideas or willing to share what you are doing?

Hi Ann

Not sure if this will help as I'm in the UK and we have slightly different timescales and I do my team meeting by phone but here's roughly what I have planned:

On-time prize draw
Icebreaker - food heaven / food hell - what would you love to and hate to eat?
April recognition
Follow up on last month's coffee challenge & National Coffee week
Sellathon - maximising success
Making the most of your time with your customers - drawing from Tammy Stanley's material on maximising your customer retention and sales & also testimonial from person with the highest show average
National conference - why come? (reason 2 - the training, last time we covered the social side)

I will probably also throw in a brief section on handling booking objections using 'feel' 'felt' 'found' and get them to do some practice.

This is off the top of my head as I don't know what the June offers are yet but hopefully might spark some thoughts.

Kirsty
x

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't too happy with the meeting planner last month. It can be frustrating when things don't go according to plan. Have you tried reaching out to the planner to share your feedback and see if there are any improvements that can be made for this month's meeting? Perhaps they can incorporate some suggestions from the attendees. As for ideas, have you considered having a themed meeting or incorporating some team-building activities? It's always good to mix things up and keep things interesting. I hope this helps and that your next meeting is a success!

1. What are some fun and creative team meeting ideas for May?

There are plenty of fun and creative team meeting ideas for May! You can have a Cinco de Mayo themed meeting with Mexican-inspired dishes and games, a spring picnic in the park, a team cooking class, or a team-building activity like an escape room or scavenger hunt. You can also have a themed potluck where everyone brings a dish related to the theme of the month, such as "May flowers" or "springtime favorites." Get creative and have fun with it!

2. How can I incorporate product demonstrations into our team meeting for May?

Product demonstrations are a great way to spice up your team meeting in May! You can have a themed cooking demo using products that are perfect for spring and summer, such as grilling tools, salad spinners, or ice cream makers. You can also have a demo focused on new products or recipes for the month. Don't forget to have some samples for everyone to try!

3. Are there any budget-friendly team meeting ideas for May?

Absolutely! You can have a potluck-style meeting where everyone brings a dish to share, or have a team picnic in the park where everyone brings their own lunch. You can also have a movie night with a potluck-style snack bar, or a game night with board games and snacks. These ideas are not only budget-friendly but also great for team bonding.

4. Can we incorporate team building activities into our May team meeting?

Definitely! May is a great month for outdoor team building activities like a scavenger hunt, relay race, or a team sports game. You can also have a team cooking competition or a DIY project where everyone works together to create something. These activities not only promote teamwork but also add an element of fun to your team meeting.

5. How can I make our team meeting in May more interactive?

There are many ways to make your team meeting in May more interactive. You can have an icebreaker activity at the beginning of the meeting, ask for volunteers to lead a discussion or demo, or have a Q&A session where team members can ask questions and share their thoughts. You can also incorporate technology by using online polls or quizzes, or by having a social media challenge related to your meeting's theme. These interactive elements will keep everyone engaged and make your team meeting more dynamic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • cmdtrgd