• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Quick! Help With Meeting Tonight!

In summary, there are several quick and easy recipe ideas for a meeting tonight. For a main dish, you can make Mini Taco Cups by filling wonton wrappers with seasoned ground beef and cheese and baking them for 10-12 minutes. For a make-ahead option, you can prepare Make-Ahead Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad by cooking pasta and chicken ahead of time and tossing them with Caesar dressing, cherry tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese. Vegetarian options include Caprese Skewers, made by skewering cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil and drizzling with balsamic glaze. For picky eaters, BBQ Chicken Sliders are a crowd-pleasing choice, made by cooking shredded chicken in BBQ sauce and serving on
chefkathy
Tonight will be my very first team meeting after breaking from my director a couple months ago. I have one consultant coming (and her aunt--they kinda do this together) AND at least one lead.

What should I do? Just follow the meeting planner as is? Start with a quick recruiting spiel first? I *did* send out an email advertising tonight as a "Sampling of PC" to my entire email list.

WWYD?

When I have 4 or less attend (including leads), I make it a round-table discussion. I ask them what they need most from me that night. Usually it's the same-old 'I need bookings" and 'what do you do if...' and we sit and discuss. If they can't think of anything, we do the meeting planner. This has been really great especially if there are recruit leads there because it's real-world scenarios we are talking about and we're not just trying to sell them on signing.Hope that helps! I'm home all afternoon if you want to talk about it! Good luck!!! :)

I like that!I'll ask the lead what she wants to do, too. I'll offer her the "recruiting spiel" or she can just join in the discussion and ask questions.Thanks! I'm still going to bring my pink products with me, but I WILL NOT be making copies of ANY flyers! ;)

Sounds good! :)I don't make copies for anyone either. We all have access to the same stuff online... they can get it themselves. :D

Hi there! Congratulations on your first team meeting after breaking from your director. It sounds like you have a good turnout with at least one consultant and a lead in attendance. I would suggest following the meeting planner as is, since it is your first meeting and it will help you stay organized. However, you can also start with a quick recruiting spiel to introduce yourself and your business to the lead. This will give them an idea of what Pampered Chef is all about and how they can get involved. It's great that you sent out an email advertising the meeting to your entire email list. This will help generate interest and potentially bring in more attendees. Overall, just be yourself and have fun with the meeting. Show your enthusiasm for Pampered Chef and share your personal experiences with the products. This will help make the meeting more engaging and enjoyable for everyone. Best of luck with your meeting tonight! I hope it's a success. Let us know how it goes.

What are some quick and easy recipe ideas for a meeting tonight?

One quick and easy recipe idea for a meeting tonight is our Mini Taco Cups. Simply press wonton wrappers into a muffin tin, fill with seasoned ground beef, and top with cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes and serve with your favorite taco toppings.

Can I make something ahead of time for the meeting tonight?

Yes, our Make-Ahead Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad is a great option. Cook the pasta and chicken ahead of time, then toss with Caesar dressing, cherry tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese before serving.

I need a vegetarian option for the meeting tonight. Any suggestions?

Our Caprese Skewers are a delicious and easy vegetarian option. Just skewer cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil leaves, then drizzle with balsamic glaze.

I have some picky eaters coming to the meeting tonight. What can I make that everyone will enjoy?

Our BBQ Chicken Sliders are a crowd-pleaser. Simply cook shredded chicken in a slow cooker with BBQ sauce, then serve on slider buns with coleslaw and pickles on top.

Do you have any dessert ideas for the meeting tonight?

Yes, our Mini Cheesecake Bites are a hit at any meeting. Just mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract, then spoon into mini graham cracker crusts and top with fresh berries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila