• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors- What Is the "Stretch Activity"?

In summary, the "Stretch Activity" for Directors is a monthly challenge designed to motivate and support directors in growing their business. Each month, directors receive an email with a new challenge and resources to help them achieve it. Some examples of past challenges include booking 10 new shows, increasing sales by 20%, and recruiting 3 new team members. Participation is voluntary but highly encouraged, and those who successfully complete the challenges are recognized and may earn special incentives from the company.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
I have seen mention of a "stretch activity" that is being done at some team meetings, apparently this is something that was in the U.S. meeting planner last month.
Can anyone e-mail me a link to this or send me info? I would love to use this at my meeting tomorrow night.

Thanks!

Check your email.

Sure, I can help you out! The "stretch activity" you are referring to is a great icebreaker that many team meetings have been using lately. It's called the Human Knot and it's a fun and interactive way to get everyone in the meeting involved and working together. Here's a link to a video that explains how to do it: . I hope your meeting goes well and everyone enjoys the activity!

1. What is the "Stretch Activity" for Directors?

The "Stretch Activity" for Directors is a monthly challenge designed to motivate and support directors in growing their business. It encourages them to set specific goals and strategies for achieving those goals.

2. How does the "Stretch Activity" work?

Each month, directors receive an email with a new challenge and resources to help them achieve it. They are also encouraged to share their progress and ideas with other directors in a special Facebook group.

3. What are some examples of "Stretch Activity" challenges?

Some examples of past "Stretch Activity" challenges include booking 10 new shows in a month, increasing sales by 20%, and recruiting 3 new team members. The challenges are designed to push directors out of their comfort zone and help them reach new levels of success.

4. Is participation in the "Stretch Activity" mandatory?

Participation in the "Stretch Activity" is completely voluntary. However, many directors find it to be a valuable tool for setting and achieving their goals, and it is highly encouraged by the company.

5. Are there any rewards for completing the "Stretch Activity" challenges?

Yes, directors who successfully complete the monthly challenges are recognized and celebrated by the company. They also have the opportunity to earn special incentives, such as free products or discounts on future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove