• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director My June Team Meeting Was so Much Fun!

In summary, the team had a meeting last night and followed the Meeting Planner. They had fun playing pretend and bought a $5 frog at Wally World. They also did the meeting activity, except for the singing inside and outside the box. The new director was a perfect example of a frog and decided to become a director many years ago.
baychef
Silver Member
Can't write for too long but we had our team meeting last night and I followed the Meeting Planner. It was fun and I made it a little more fun by making a pretend log. Went to Wally World and bought a $5 frog and then they have little small stuffed animals that look like a frog. We did the meeting activity...except for the singing inside and outside the box:).

It was really easy to follow and many that left felt more confident about getting on the phone to fill their calendar.

We promoted a director that was a perfect example of the frogs on a long activity. She "decided" she wanted to be a director many years ago. But she finally jumped off the log this month and did the work necessary to get there!

action-smiley-033.gif
Way to go!!!I'm almost embarrassed to say that I haven't even LOOKED at the June Meeting Planner yet. Our meeting is on the 14th. I guess I better get off my duff & proof it soon, huh? LOL

Ha! I looked at it more seriously the day before the meeting! How's that for planning! Everyone's excited about the bingo. And look at the coaching tool for it because they can win many ways. Now, what do they win? I was tripping over my words...but my ED rescued me...she said they would win a bigger commission check!!!:D

Here is the Action Plan I had them fill out and take home with them.

Tried to upload a file for the action plan I gave my team, but it will not let me. Sorry. I would be willing to send it to anyone who desires via e-mail...provided it works!!

Thanks Ann! Congrats to you and your new director! Hoping to report similar news soon!

I'd love a copy.... [email protected]

Thanks in Advance!

What activities can I expect at the June team meeting?

At the June team meeting, you can expect fun and engaging activities such as team building exercises, cooking demonstrations, and product training. It's a great opportunity to learn new skills and bond with your fellow team members.

Do I need to bring anything to the June team meeting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the June team meeting. Pampered Chef will provide all necessary materials and supplies for the activities and demonstrations.

Can I invite guests to the June team meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to invite guests to the June team meeting. It's a great way to introduce them to the Pampered Chef culture and potentially spark their interest in joining the team.

What should I wear to the June team meeting?

We recommend dressing comfortably and casually for the June team meeting. You may also want to wear an apron or Pampered Chef branded clothing to show your team spirit.

Will there be food at the June team meeting?

Yes, there will be food at the June team meeting. Pampered Chef believes in the power of food to bring people together, so there will be delicious snacks and treats for you to enjoy while you learn and have fun with your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • kreaser
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom